Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 7:36 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Oct 2020 at 9:26 PM.
Default Do you tend to make up movies in your mind?
Do you sometimes come up with movies better than Hollywood could ever churn out?

I am aware that with the COVID19 Pandemic, live action, non-green screen put actors at risk.

But give the opportunity of a disease free environment, what would you do for your film.

Title: 9Lives: Live 4-10
Genre: Murder Mystery
Synopsis: After an older gentleman gets involved with a young woman in her early 30s. They get married, but although it's her 1st marriage, for him, it's his 10th and explains his 9 previous wives died in freak accidents. While he is out searching for the murderer in what seem like foul play, his 10th wife peruses the old files of the investigation, which the casualties go back to when the gentleman was young and in college.

But who is behind the foul play?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 12:26 PM
^Its his slippers obviously! He always misplaces them and all his previous wives have tripped over them leading to their untimely deaths. It's truely a tragedy.

Girl has her favourite gel pen stolen just seconds after putting it down in class. She proceeds to chase everyone of her very long list of enemies displaying her uncanny ability to find extra stong mint chewing gum any time she takes someone down. How did she get so good at finding things, and why is it always chewing gum?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 8:48 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Oct 2020 at 9:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
^Its his slippers obviously! He always misplaces them and all his previous wives have tripped over them leading to their untimely deaths. It's truely a tragedy.

Actually it's a school rival he knew since he was very young. When they entered college, the first wife was drowned. In fact, the main motive from the rival was "If I can't have her, nobody can."

So as time passed, the rival's petty motive for a crime of a magnitude of this size kept growing. A number of the 9 murders were assisted and some were nature taking course.
1.) Drowning
2.) Electrocution
3.) Set on fire
4.) Eaten by piranhas
5.) Eaten by wolves
6.) Ate a poisonous plant in her meal
7.) Frozen in Antarctica
8.) Eaten by a student's killer rabbit experiment
9.) Crushed in a landslide

As she finds out the murderer, the older gentleman races home and tells his 10th wife to put the house on lockdown until he can come to the door and identity that it's him.

But she has to fend off the rival who snuck in through the transom and knocked her out.

When she wakes, she is bound and gagged and the rival is belittling her. With her sheer strength, she breaks the ropes, then goes to cuffing him and getting his 9 previous murders taken care of and the attempted murder of the 10th.

With the rival behind bars without parole, the older gentleman and the young woman spend the night on the balcony watching stars and constellations, it transcends into romantic talk and the young woman is told, "Out of space, time and dimensions, this particular spot, at this time and where we are in the numerous world...I want to spend it with you."

Probably put a cast list
Older gentleman: George Clooney
Young Woman: Fianna Campos (Stage name, too many women in the industry with my real name)
Rival: Kelsey Grammer (Once again playing the rat bastard you shouldn't have trusted)

Names TBD

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 2:56 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 26th Oct 2020 at 3:08 AM.
Title: A Decent Man
Genre: Drama
Synopsis: A teacher at a university is noticing his best student is failing his class. She's constantly absent, she drifts in class and is failing assignments. She is taken aside from the class and reveals because her mother is sick with uterine cancer, the student has got to work a different job every day, leaving little time to watch movies because spare time is eaten up. So he goes on sabbatical and his student is allowed to be exempt until things turns out for the better. They work to help the mother recover while she and her father work to pay for the treatments and the teacher helps with any odd jobs around the house.

The teacher has no intention of getting "involved" with the student. I am shying away from the stupid stereotypes.