Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wall-mounted lightpanel *Updated 051905*

by xanathon Posted 18th May 2005 at 9:19 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 9:44 PM by -Maylin-

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:46 PM
where did u get that wall texture
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#102 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:03 PM
Made it myself. Look at post #77 of this thread...

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:06 AM
Thanks for the new cool light!
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:01 AM
OK. For starters, I'd like to state that you make really, really cool stuff. A lot of your items have key places in my houses.

When I first saw this, my first thought was "ooh. Goody. Now to just recolor it so it shines as a dark green... perfect matrixy theme!" However, I've found that I've not been able to use this or your skull light. The moment I move from buy mode to live mode, they disappear. With the skull light, I had a big problem because I saved a lot that used it, and then could never load it again until I figured out which object was causing the issue. Is it because I don't have nightlife, or do I just need to take a look at what GUIDs I'm using? (I have far fewer objects in my downloads folder than most people on this site, and that's mainly walls, but it's always possible.)

Again, I totally love your objects. I dont know what I'd do without the personal conjurer and sarcophagus in my attic, and I've rather enjoyed the borg set. Thanks. :-)
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:53 AM
hey do u know where I can get lights like the ones in this pic or could you make them for me?
Test Subject
#106 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:01 PM
thanks a lot for this great work
Test Subject
#107 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 2:36 AM
awesome! its hard to find good modern/sci fi lighting
RETROTROUT
#108 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:12 PM
This looks great and it looks good in the apartment's lobbies :D

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Test Subject
#109 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:23 AM
This is one of THE downloads I need for my spaceship/house (that I have to rebuild). I'm so happy I found it again after my computer crashed.

Winners never quit, and quiters never win.

Those who never win and never quit are idiots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 2:40 AM
OMG please do something similar for TS3 this is sooooo perfect <3
Page 5 of 5