Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* Nursing Career for your Sims~ Night and Evening Shift Schedule!

by KaiSimsCC Posted 28th Jun 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 4:00 AM by KaiSimsCC : Nursing Image Credits and URLS

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:30 AM
Thank you! I'm looking forward to using the Certified Nurse Midwife track!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnWren76
Thank you! I'm looking forward to using the Certified Nurse Midwife track!

You are welcome

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:09 PM
Hi , your career ( the script file is marked broken on Mod Conflictor )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shampoo97233
Hi , your career ( the script file is marked broken on Mod Conflictor )

Try reinstalling it and see what it says. It works fine in my game. You may have a mod that is conflicting with it...I don't trust the Mod Conflict program because some CC I had was marked error but it showed up in the game.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:23 AM
I was updating my Nursing career mod (from another creator) when I saw this one. Wow, you put a LOT of effort into this! This is very "real world". I love it & can't wait to use it in my game. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:03 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 3:55 PM
this needs updated after the latest patch. It broke a lot of career mods.... thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 6:08 PM
please update
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:24 AM
Please update! Waiting and waiting...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 2:54 PM
Please update! The new patch disabled the career mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 9:52 PM
Funktioniert leider nicht. Schade, bin selbst Krankenschwester und hätte diesen Beruf gerne im Spiel. Was kann ich tun damit es funktioniert?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vintage_Geek

Thanks for the update. Sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot I had a Mod sims account. (Mainly on Tumblr and TSR). I will update this to work with new Patch-e :3. Kind regards.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bonniecu
Funktioniert leider nicht. Schade, bin selbst Krankenschwester und hätte diesen Beruf gerne im Spiel. Was kann ich tun damit es funktioniert?

Thanks for the update. Sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot I had a Mod sims account. (Mainly on Tumblr and TSR). I will update this to work with new Patch-e :3. Kind regards.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vintage_Geek

It is updated.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CherryBombXO
Please update! Waiting and waiting...

It is updated.

KaiSims CC
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:29 AM
Please update it for the get famous patch
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:54 PM
sims don't get payed anymore :-(
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:17 PM
I just downloaded a bunch of custom careers and none of them have any visible text/descriptions. I'm assuming they've all been broken by April's patch
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:22 PM
Hello, I am helene912. I want to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and forgot to say thank you. I simply forgot. But I think that appreciation is very important and worthy nowadays - no, always. So I tell you now, late, but better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!!! :)
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 2:48 PM
yeah, still sims dont get payed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 2:15 PM
please update this to the new patch i love this carrer and when i use it now , the sims dont actually go to work when its time, and when i tell them to go they dont so i dont know what is wrong with it now
love this career pretty please update it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 5:08 AM Last edited by KaiSimsCC : 13th Aug 2020 at 11:23 PM.
I have moved to a new account: Lucid0ll https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=10136859
I will be posting more realistic careers and other types of CC. I will make a updated nurse career on my new account.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 11:25 PM
I have moved to a new account: Lucid0ll https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=10136859
I will be posting more realistic careers and other types of CC. I will make a updated nurse career on my new account.

KaiSims CC
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaiSimsCC

Have you updated your nursing career yet? when I went over to your new page nothing was there so i didnt know if i was looking at the wrong place
Page 1 of 2