Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 12:49 PM
Default Sims 3 pets
What is your opionon on the sims 3 pets?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:52 AM
Hmmm it just made my game slower.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hladgunnr
Hmmm it just made my game slower.
I agree. I don't really like how you can't see your horses compete in races. You just get the outcome.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 4:28 PM
Agreed!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:24 PM
i thought that it well... it was a money maker, if pets were included in basegame then there was less money making. Lots of people want pets in their game, of cause they're going to buy it, regardless of if it could of been introduced in basegame or not!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM
I know! Then some people wouldn't have to spent 600 frickin dollars on stuff that's crap! I didn't really see how Sims 3 was crap until I got Sims 2. DANG YOU EA!!!!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 5:04 PM
Pets has that effed up Ice cream van too!

Just Call me Square!