Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucas College

by RomerJon17 Posted 6th Jul 2013 at 1:47 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2013 at 8:53 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 10:46 PM Last edited by didi2 : 1st Sep 2013 at 11:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
I get that sometimes. If you have only one school in the world. It will work properly.. I hope...

Thanks for your reply Jon. Yes, I have only the one school with a rabbit hole rug. I was going to add the original school back on another lot.. should I not do that? I also forgot to mention that when they are at school and the bus beeps to take them home, the kids have to run miles down the road to catch the bus because it doesn't pull up outside the school.

PS: Do I need to add the University rugs also?
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by didi2
Thanks for your reply Jon. Yes, I have only the one school with a rabbit hole rug. I was going to add the original school back on another lot.. should I not do that? I also forgot to mention that when they are at school and the bus beeps to take them home, the kids have to run miles down the road to catch the bus because it doesn't pull up outside the school.

PS: Do I need to add the University rugs also?

I think there's something conflicting the mod. I had that before on Island Paradise and Sunlit Tides. Can you try a new game?

bus beeps to take them home, the kids have to run miles down the road to catch the bus because it doesn't pull up outside the school.

Which world are you using? Because it does that on Island Paradise...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:26 AM
[QUOTE=RomerJon17]I think there's something conflicting the mod. I had that before on Island Paradise and Sunlit Tides. Can you try a new game?

bus beeps to take them home, the kids have to run miles down the road to catch the bus because it doesn't pull up outside the school.

Which world are you using? Because it does that on Island Paradise...[/QUOTE

Hi Jon... I am in Island Paradise yes.... what can I do and why does it do that on IP? I must have misses where it states this, or if you haven't pointed it out I think you should because its caused a lot of problems for me now!
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by didi2
[QUOTE=RomerJon17]I think there's something conflicting the mod. I had that before on Island Paradise and Sunlit Tides. Can you try a new game?

Which world are you using? Because it does that on Island Paradise...[/QUOTE

Hi Jon... I am in Island Paradise yes.... what can I do and why does it do that on IP? I must have misses where it states this, or if you haven't pointed it out I think you should because its caused a lot of problems for me now!

I am not responsible with those glitches.. It is the patch causing it. It only works for other worlds except Island Paradise...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 12:58 PM
I just found your school, and it looks wonderful! I watched the machina video, and it made me have tears in my eyes! I'm still smiling! Thank you so much for sharing the school and that special video!
Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 12roses
I just found your school, and it looks wonderful! I watched the machina video, and it made me have tears in my eyes! I'm still smiling! Thank you so much for sharing the school and that special video!
Thank you for watching my machinima and I'm sorry I nearly made you cry...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:37 AM
The School is Cool! I'm gonna die xD haha. By the way, thanks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 10:52 PM
Thanks love.(:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 1:06 AM
I'm definetely crediting you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:29 PM
Coooooooooooooooool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 4:45 AM
this is a great lot but i could open the 2nd file
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 8:34 AM
OMG *----* this is so fabolous!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM
Default help
im trying to download Lucas College but the fist file part one is empty my computer says it does not exciste and I cant see a preview of it. Part two works fine Help plz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:05 AM
this is amazing down to the tiniest details. I LOVE IT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:01 AM
спасибо
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:14 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:32 PM
can't work out how to install this for the life of me and i like to think I'm pretty computer savvy, i have a mac and everytime i extract the part 1 far file it comes up with lucas college.sims3pack but when i click it it doesn't ask for part 2 instead it just tries to install the content into my game and it says content failed to install and won't let me play the game anymore!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 19th May 2015 at 2:04 AM
Thank you,so much for this i will definitely use this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 26th May 2015 at 12:30 PM
Finally an alternative to Sims University
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:01 AM
Thank you. I'll write well
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 7:21 PM
I wish I could use this in my game, but it lags enough as it it. But this looks like an amazing lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 2:39 PM
well done....!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#98 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 6:29 PM
Thank you for making this wonderful lot that is absolutely gorgeous and wonderfully planned out. Unfortunately I can't download or my game would lag to shit. But it is a truly spectaular lot. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 6:11 PM
no longer works
Page 4 of 4