Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yay, Sparklies! (Animated Accessory)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 6th May 2006 at 7:44 AM - Updated 1st May 2008 at 3:12 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:03 PM
Beautiful, I’ve been looking for something just like this for several weeks, so thank you.

Well, they either call me "kitty" or "the embodiment of evil". I suppose I may be a bit scary.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I'm livid over about half a dozen people having already uploaded my Cherub hair to the Exchange, all but one not even mentioning where to get the mesh. Buttfaces. Buttfaces, ALL of them!

Like this guy, the jerk!

I'm anxious to see what this looks like in the game.
Scholar
#28 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:39 PM
I'm fascinated with this, thank you very much for this upload!
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:58 PM
Lovin' It! The Hair Is Great, Too!
Inventor
#30 Old 6th May 2006 at 5:46 PM
I will have to say I totally agree with troubledrose94 lol! It would be absolutely perfect! AND! We have the body builder meshes come on people lets get on that! *V* It would Also work for Vash lol! While he's a ladies man! OH WELL! I'm done now! It's perfect for my current project thank you so much for making it HystericalParoxysm :D
!@_o!.oO(Brill)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:03 PM
Wow, this is really great! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:46 PM
omg so awesome all my sims are going to have this on now

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:56 PM
This truly is BRILLIANT!!! I look forward greatly to the recolors. Great idea. Thank you so much!

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Forum Resident
#34 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:03 PM
This is a very interesting idea. I can't wait to see what it looks like in the game.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:35 PM
Wow this is so awesome!! Great job on this, and it seems really great; I can't wait to see it in my game!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Instructor
#36 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:36 PM
Yaaaaay!!! More awesome-ness from you! lol
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:51 PM
This is fantastic! Just like everything else you've uploaded here. :D

(It's too bad, sometimes, that there isn't an "Internet Police Force" - it really sucks that others are stealing your stuff for upload elsewhere. They have no shame.)

And, since you asked, I was wondering if you could try a different effect (though it might be something completely different from what you're doing here, I'm not knowledgeable enough about the process to say)...

J.R.R. Tolkien's Elves are said to have skin that "glows". (That's not a direct quote, and I'm not even remembering if that occured just in the dark or just in the moonlight - it's not really important.) Could you manage something like that? Or would that have to be a "skin" rather than an "accessory"?

Regardless, my Legolas and Galadriel ARE going to SPARKLE! Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:23 PM
Sparkles! XD
Thank you!
Iridescence
#39 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:29 PM
I was already loving the Cherub hair...now sparklies...Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Sorry, Stimpy moment... XD

I am feeling the urge to do another Fantasy Neighborhood now :)

Meh.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:34 PM
what a neat idea! thanks so much. it'll look really cool with the fluttering wings!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
#41 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:40 PM
superb idea!
good job, btw!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:51 PM
Absolutely Wonderful!! You are truely talented! Thank you.

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:08 PM
This is such a great idea! Thank you so much!

<33 A
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:43 AM
i love you. these rock. =]]]
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:46 AM
This is very cute! *Yay, Sparklies!* lol, thank you.
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th May 2006 at 2:26 AM
This looks so beautiful. Your ideas for recolours sound pretty awesome as well. I'd love to have a goth sim with bats flying around her head. xD!
Scholar
#47 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:33 AM
That is sooo cool. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th May 2006 at 4:21 AM
Thank you! Ooooh this is gonna be so much fun! Not only am I going to use it for my magical sims but I'm going to use it for my perpetually stoned sim as well! Thanks tons!
Scholar
#49 Old 7th May 2006 at 5:13 AM
very creative idea ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#50 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:06 PM
This is really brilliant. Such an amazing idea. This is gonna be one of my fav items for my fantasy sims. Thanks a lot HP
Page 2 of 4