Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis match Nouveau fence & gate

by nihilin Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:14 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:32 AM
Thank you! Great job. It matches perfect.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:32 AM
Keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
THANK YOU! Seriously. I have the stairs in a house of mine, and it's always bugged me that I couldn't put fencing that actually coordinated with the stairs on the landing.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 12:12 PM
I'd never really used those Maxis stairs before because there was no rail but now! Perfect landings and porches! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:25 AM
Thanks so much!I really loved the stairs, but I hardly used 'em cos there were no fences to mach.So BIG thanks!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:58 PM
ive been looking for somthing like this FOREVER

thanks!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Alchemist
#57 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:00 PM
I can't believe that I missed these lovely fences.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:53 AM
One word: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:35 PM
Can someone tell me how to get this to show up in my game. Do you need any of the EP's for this?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:05 PM
THANKS........This was much needed!
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:36 PM
Hi!!!
I have downlouded tis fence around 5 time... but it never apears ...the only thing tha apears is the gate...hoe do i get it to apear???
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#62 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:32 PM
THANK YOU! (Too bad I can't increase the font size and holler about it. )
Scholar
#63 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:49 AM
One more missing part of the (sometimes) horrible EA puzzle. Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 4:47 PM
You are amazing! Thank you sooo much for this!

Anne
*It's As Simple As Something That Nobody Knows*
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:25 AM
OMG! I've been looking for this!!!!!!! I can't use the stairs because it doesn't have a matching fence X( THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU SOOOOOM MUCCCCHHHHHHHH for this!

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:41 AM
YES!!! Exactly what I needed. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rorro
Hi!!!
I have downlouded tis fence around 5 time... but it never apears ...the only thing tha apears is the gate...hoe do i get it to apear???

I'm having the same problem. I've gone through the FAQ a few times and a lot of my other custom content appears, I just can't get the fences to show up at all. I'd love some help if you can give me some.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:43 AM Last edited by tbudgett : 19th Nov 2008 at 12:09 AM.
vertigo1473-I know the post says the gate and fence's are BaseGame compatible but fence recolors/ remeshes generally require at least 1EP to be visible in the game. According to your profile you only have the Original Sims2

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 4:39 PM
You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for making these!! I'm kicking myself for only finding these now. Maxis is so stupid for not making a matching fence and gate ... grr... You have solved all my troubles!

My Sims 2 Stuff (For DL)
"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."
- Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:39 AM
Thanks!!! I love that stair but with no fence it was useless to me. Thank You!!!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:27 PM
Wow! I can't believe I've been wanting this and it's been here all along - thanks to you! Thank you SO much for sharing this!
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:45 AM
Eeeeee! I love those stairs. I'd just been using the iron fencing--this is so much better! THANK YOU SO MUCH =D
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:50 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!! i have been dieing to use those stairs but hated what i had to work with,... again,... THANK YOU!!! *hugs* =;.;=
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 4:12 PM
Yep. I've also wanted matching fences and a gate for these beautiful stairs. Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 2:17 PM
THANK YOU!!! Love the stairs, but seldom use them because there was no matching fence. This is perfect!
Page 3 of 4