Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Standing Talk/Conversation Hack for Movie Makers (and Storytellers)

by decorgal21572 Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 1:13 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

152 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:03 PM
This is nothing short of absolute brilliance! ^__^ Decorgal, thanks. Your movies are great, too.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:16 PM
This is really great!! Makes things so much easier, thanks for your hard work!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:16 PM
This is amazing! thank you
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:45 PM
Very awesome. I don't make movies (leave to that to the more talented half) but this could be very useful in my stories. Thanks a lot for sharing and I'll definitely be testing it out.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
You are wonderful Decorgal, I love your movie site and it is a great inspiration for many of us beginners. Thanks for this Hack!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM
Nice! I always prefer object hack.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:27 AM
this is a great hack!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:53 AM
this is so helpful! thank you so much!

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#34 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
Woah! Thanks everyone! I'm so excited this got selected as featured mod. *jumps with joy*

You totally deserve this! Great job!!!

DDO
Field Researcher
#35 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
Oh Decorgal - You are such an inspiring film maker, and now that you've created this, it's going to be a million times easier to work on my talkies!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!! :moose:

Please call me Ace
Inventor
#36 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:13 AM
Thank you very much I will deff use this tommorrow when I continue writing my story! *lol* I was just thinking how I needed something like this tonight Thank you so much! :D
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:39 AM
Brilliant mod! Thank you so much for making this :D
Alchemist
#38 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:07 AM
Good job, decorgal, I think this is the right time for me for making movies too, this hack is so useful. Thank you, I'll test later today. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:23 AM
Such a useful download; thank you
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:43 AM
Thank you for the hack, Decorgal, and congratulations on the feature. :D

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Scholar
#41 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:13 AM
yup, I tested it out last night and it works perfectly in my game

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#42 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 7:06 PM
A fine idea ! Thanks ! It will be useful !
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:05 AM
When I que up a reaction and such, my sims lips/mouth is not moving, they just stand there with a stupid grin on their face lol, anyone else having this happen?

You Don't have to suport the war to suport our troops
God be with my baby boy, left for Iraq 01/08/08
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SymplyTrish
When I que up a reaction and such, my sims lips/mouth is not moving, they just stand there with a stupid grin on their face lol, anyone else having this happen?

This might not have to do with the hack (or at least I hope) b/c that happens to me in the game once in a while. The sims get an expression like a grin and it gets stuck and their mouths don't move when they should be talking.

Is this happening consistently even after you exit the game and re-enter?

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:33 AM
This is more useful than I could ever really tell you, and something I've been wanting since I started playing The Sims 2. I used it last night and didn't experience any problems. The animations were described well and it was easy to use.

You're an absolute hero for making this! I scrapbook all my sims lives but sometimes it's too much of a hassle trying to do the animations manually, so I lose interest and don't play as much... But this will make it all better! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:48 PM
Instructor
#47 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 3:58 AM
Brilliant work Decorgal, thankyou for tweaking it and making it available to us, I appreciate it, definitely will come in handy for making films.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Test Subject
#48 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:26 AM
Oh. My. GAWD! You have no idea how great this is for Sims 2 movie directors!! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:30 PM
This looks great! I can't wait to use it in my game.!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:34 PM
We get amazing effects for the game! Thank you! I think there are several possibilities to use it in the game.
hexameter
Page 2 of 7