Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Independent Expressions" - Expansion Set - DOORS and ARCH

by MaryLou Posted 29th Aug 2007 at 10:06 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 3:55 PM by MaryLou : Fixed images' url

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
#26 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thank you so much for this set! I love it!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:57 PM
AWESOME!!!!! These are my favorite windows! Now I have matching doors!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 1:24 AM
thanks bunches!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 5:57 AM
These are absolutely stunning, fantastic and yes stupendous did I leave something out?? Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 6:33 AM
AHHH!!

Thank you so much. O: I've been using your windows for a long time, waiting for these doors to brighten up my life. xD

Anyway, thanks. x)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 6:37 AM
I love love LOVE this set! I think it's great you keep expanding on it!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Forum Resident
#32 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:38 PM
Thanks MaryLou, this is wonderful.

You finished what Maxis started.
Instructor
#33 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:45 AM
Thank you, Thank you. These are lovely.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:36 PM
Awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 12:40 AM
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have completed my houses! ILOVEYOURWORK!

Thank you so much.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:58 PM
They are wonderful. I was actually making a home and found an archway with the transom window above it. I was so disappointed that it wasn't a duel arch but this is so much better. Thank you for your wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM
Thank you MaryLou! These are yet another fantastic addition to the set. And I also want to thank you for your generous policy on sharing.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:39 AM
How odd is it that I just started using these windows in game and wished that One> they matched each other and Two> that they had a door to go with it and BAM! Here we are. You read my mind....

0.o Oh Noes! Don't get lost in my mind! It can be scary

Thanks yet again.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 8:07 PM
A great big thank you for all the amazing stuff you make for our Sims! I love your windows and hope that you make more.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:00 PM
Oh, oh, these are so cool!!! Thanks a bunch MaryLou! x
Forum Resident
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:14 PM
grazie MaryLou! great idea and job! thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:36 AM
Ohhhhhh these are super gorgeous, Thank you soooooooooo much
Field Researcher
#43 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:08 PM
Perfect! Great work and thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:54 PM
This set is absolutely priceless,thanks for sharing! I was wondering if you would consider making a single and double door to match without the glass on top for our interiors?? that would be fantastic I think lol.

Of all the forces that are exerted on us over our lifetime, at least for me, love has been the most powerful of all.~
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:55 AM
I absolutely Love your work...Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. You rock

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Test Subject
#46 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 4:59 AM
thank you so freakin much ive been waiting so long for someone to make a matching Independent Expressions door sets
Instructor
#47 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 8:10 AM
These are the best! Thank you so much for these... Maxis doors just don't cut it.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 10:15 AM
I love this set, it has been made even better with the addition of doors. I cannot stop using them now.
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 2:35 AM
thanks i love the freshness of it! it'll look great in one of my many beach houses
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:04 AM
This? This totally makes my day, possibly even my month. Using the modified windows has really become a staple to my house building, and man these doors and arches will add nicely to that... Why didn't I notice these sooner?

Spectacular as always, thank you!
Page 2 of 3