Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 8:32 AM
Default no alpha for stairs?
i try to make sims4 iron stairs in tsrw (since in s4s there are no stairs.....yet).......problem is i can't change any shader or add it......the alpha map and diffuse map are correct......i did it many times in s4s with objects.....copy diffusemap change it to alphamap....alphablendet 1....alphamskthreshold128......ect......but were can i change it in tsrw.....?
please help.....is there a program i can do it with.....
Screenshots
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by timadak
i try to make sims4 iron stairs in tsrw (since in s4s there are no stairs.....yet).......problem is i can't change any shader or add it......the alpha map and diffuse map are correct......i did it many times in s4s with objects.....copy diffusemap change it to alphamap....alphablendet 1....alphamskthreshold128......ect......but were can i change it in tsrw.....?
please help.....is there a program i can do it with.....

There is a set of stairs in the game like a fire escape with iron grid treads, maybe if you use those as a base they might have an alpha or shader that is more helpful to you. Industrial Strength Stair System from Get To Work

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
There is a set of stairs in the game like a fire escape with iron grid treads, maybe if you use those as a base they might have an alpha or shader that is more helpful to you. Industrial Strength Stair System from Get To Work

thannnnnk you sooo much...........