Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 3:09 PM
Default Copied Microscope
I got around to trying to make a deco microscope functional that I'd been meaning to do for a while.

I basically took a functional microscope mesh and changed the GUID, mesh and textures.

Now the new microscope works, but the original microscope is picking up the mesh from the new one. Anyone know what might be making it do that? It has its own mesh under GMDC, so I can only presume that I haven't changed something that I should have.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 3:14 PM
You can't just take an existing package and give it a new GUID.  Each package must also have unique internal resources.  Clone the functional one, then give it a new GUID. 
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You can't just take an existing package and give it a new GUID.  Each package must also have unique internal resources.  Clone the functional one, then give it a new GUID. 

Thanks! I haven't played around with objects for so long I had totally forgotten about that!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 3:47 PM
What might make the logic skill bar not show up while skilling on a microscope? Logic skill is still being gained.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:00 AM
Never mind. Must have been a glitch from changing the microscope and it needed a refresh. Now the bar is showing up again.