Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 6:54 PM
How to delete a road?
When i'm joining my roads up to my intersections sometimes a get a road that I can not do anything with & need to delete it,but I can't find a way to do that & end up just moving it out of the way & inserting another section of road in it's place.Can anyone help me with this problem? Ta.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by superblooz
When i'm joining my roads up to my intersections sometimes a get a road that I can not do anything with & need to delete it,but I can't find a way to do that & end up just moving it out of the way & inserting another section of road in it's place.Can anyone help me with this problem? Ta.

You can find keyboard/mouse controls (light blue box) for CAW on this page- Link (just grab/click on section of unwanted road and delete)

Here is a video tutorial that may help you with roads- Link
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 4:22 AM
And you can undo things if wanted.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 2:33 AM
I have managed to duel boot my MacBook so I can work with Create a World. I have had difficulty trying to figure out why my delete button wasn't working in Create a World. What I've found out from just fiddling around is that I had to press Fn with Del to get it to work. I thought I would post this here for anyone else in my position.