Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#2851 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 6:41 AM
Waiting for iTunes to update and wasting time on the Pandora website.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2852 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 7:50 AM
Thrilled with the photos I took outside before the sun went down about 20 minutes ago. ♥
http://www.flickr.com/photos/geah/6176794377/

Photo hasn't been edited at all except to add my name + the date.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#2853 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 9:12 AM
Playing with a to-do list and about to go to bed. Nighty night ladies.
Instructor
#2854 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 12:14 PM
Reading my e-mails that filled up in my inbox while I was gone.

Common sense is so rare these days...
Mad Poster
#2855 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 6:08 PM
Doing homework and laundry for the afternoon, then going to a highlighter party tonight.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#2856 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 9:55 PM
Painting my nails this color (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue-Away) and watching with Penguins-Wild game online.

That's not my hand/nails by the way.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2857 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:25 AM
Alone at my apartment. My roomie and I are throwing a party at our apartment tomorrow, it's kind of like a housewarming party. In other news is anyone ready for Pottermore? My boyfriend got early registration and was sorted into Slytherin. I doubt I'll be interested in it, I just wanna see what house I get sorted into.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Banned
#2858 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:46 AM
What I'm doing right now, I'm shouting, "YAHOO!" 1643 profile views to 1717 views in just a few days. But come on, I cannot take this popularity thing, I mean My Ego is getting REALLY out of control. Oh yeah, sorry to the people that are doing the visiting-stalking, but I cannot understand "Profile Talk", maybe I should open my PM box then I can be flooded with your countless "oooh, I love you so much." Seriously, though, other than that, what I'm doing is feeling pretty d-a-r-n FAB. Not intrested at all!
Alchemist
#2859 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:11 AM
Waiting for iTunes to download an iPod Software update (I see a trend here...) and trying to find something to do that might possibly be considered productive.
Alchemist
#2860 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:52 AM
Watching Mulan in Italian. I can actually understand some things. Granted, they're small things like "Now all of China knows you're here," (and that's because I know what they say there in English...) but still.

Now to translate. I've given myself a September resolution: do a little translating every day, even weekdays, a little Rosetta Stone every day, and a little reading every day. I can't do an hour of each every day, but I need to be consistent with them.
Top Secret Researcher
#2861 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 10:23 AM
Watching the Berlin Marathon with my brother and dad. Our friend is out there running, it's pretty exciting.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#2862 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 2:08 AM
Waiting for my best friend to sign onto Skype. I've missed her so much.

Instructor
#2863 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Nixxy245 : 26th Sep 2011 at 8:00 PM.
Just ate the perfect bowl of rice and my crush from Germany has accepted my friend request on facebook *__*

Top Secret Researcher
#2864 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 7:52 PM
Guys, ever had someone you know get famous? It feels so weird!

tumblr|lastfm
Instructor
#2865 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minus.
Guys, ever had someone you know get famous? It feels so weird!

^Who is it, who is it? Oh, and no, not really in the way of Hollywood famous, but my friend went on Croatian Supertalent with her hip-hop group and went all the way to the semi-finale so she's pretty popular because of it -.-' Huge ego, I'm tellin' ya...

All the guests finally left the house. Now, onto the remaining homework. God. Who said we will miss school when we get older? I certanly won't. At least what I think right now.

Top Secret Researcher
#2866 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nixxy245
^Who is it, who is it? Oh, and no, not really in the way of Hollywood famous, but my friend went on Croatian Supertalent with her hip-hop group and went all the way to the semi-finale so she's pretty popular because of it -.-' Huge ego, I'm tellin' ya...

Haha, kind of the same story. Two boys from my hometown went on a talent show and all these girls have "fallen in love" with them. It's pretty funny, and strange to know that I knew them since they were practically kids.

Right now I'm working on two short stories simultaneously, and then getting ready to go to bed.

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#2867 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM
Watching last week's Glee. This show is like a trainwreck: it's terrible, but somehow, I can't stop watching.

Mad Poster
#2868 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 3:54 AM
On a Skype call with bestie. ^-^

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#2869 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 5:19 AM
Wriiiting!
Top Secret Researcher
#2870 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 10:30 AM
Going out for a much needed coffee.

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#2871 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 11:03 AM
Preparing to explode. I ate so much at dinner. Whenever I go away, even for just one night, my mum insists on cooking a feast. I think it's her way of reminding me what I'll miss when I do move out.
Scholar
#2872 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 11:12 AM
Purchasing studs on Ebay, I am planning on making an iPhone case with them.
Mad Poster
#2873 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 11:52 AM
I'm going on a writers' camp tomorrow for the next three days, so I'm just finishing up packing and printing off a few of my pieces. Packing light is my least favourite thing...
Instructor
#2874 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 12:01 PM
Prepairing myself for bed. Yes,it's 1 pm, time for lunch but I still feel like sleeping, no matter what.

Mad Poster
#2875 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 12:50 AM
Listening to Christmas music. It's that annual time of year where I start getting Christmas fever long before Christmas fever is appropriate.

Page 115 of 121