Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:04 PM
Default a dumb question about skill classes
is there're a limit to how many classes we can attend?? coz i made my sim attend painting class and she got 1 skill point... then i tried to make her go again 7 days later and there's no interaction avail at the school... so can we only attend skill classes once for each skill??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:10 PM
dosent it depend on what time you go? like i dont think you can go at like 12 at night
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:11 PM
I think classes are stopped once your sim reaches a certain hight in their skill level. Might be around level five perhaps?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:23 PM
no... i was about 12 in the afternoon... and my sim is only on level 1 painiting skill
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:41 PM
Hmm seems unusual, but there is no real point in attending again it does not make the skill up any faster and also depletes the fun bar whereas it cna replenish it if you actually do art.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:45 PM
What I have found is that you can only take a class once. Not sure if that is the case for everyone but that is how it seems to work in my case.

Personally, I hold off on classes now (after learning you only get one shot) until they are really high in the skill. This way you can more easliy get to the higher levels.