Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 1:23 PM
Default WCIF mod keeping Pie Menu open?
It have a lot of mods installed and the lag after clicking on a sim is quite long. It occured to me that playing would be much easier if the Pie Menu didn't close every time you pick an interaction. I'm essencially looking for a mod that allows multi-select of interactions, instead of clicking on a sim, picking the right category and clicking through the interactions. Does anybody know about something like that? Or how to do it yourself?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KoszkaKoszka
It have a lot of mods installed and the lag after clicking on a sim is quite long. It occured to me that playing would be much easier if the Pie Menu didn't close every time you pick an interaction. I'm essencially looking for a mod that allows multi-select of interactions, instead of clicking on a sim, picking the right category and clicking through the interactions. Does anybody know about something like that? Or how to do it yourself?

Bump, I can't believe a mod that does this was never made.