Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:48 AM
Martial arts and writing problem?
When I have my sims visiting China. I try to have a go on the, oh I don't know what it's called.. Well the thing they can practise martial arts on, I chose "practise". The sims go to the thing, but when they get to it the option cancels and they jump to the side. This does not only happen to my playable sims, but also to the NPCs.

Also, when I have my sims trying to write on the computer, it won't work, it just cancels.

I have the patches installed and I have searched google without any results.
Is this a bug? Or any mods that may cause problems?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:58 AM
Moving to game help from discussion. Please read the discussion forum guidelines: they will tell you where to post.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 12:12 PM
Older mods made for the 1.4.6 can give you these kind of problems. Skills mods, skill books mods, writing mods; anything like this made for the 1.4.6 you have to get rid of.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/