Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:05 PM
Default Issue, after issue...
Alrighty, now don't go saying my laptop can't support the game, 'cause its been supporting it for a year now. I realize that the patches are giving many Simmers issues with disappearing CC and all.

Mine won't even install.

Or, rather, it WILL install, and then it will install the same CC item over, and over, and over again. The launcher seemingly doesn't even recognize the data at all. Hairstyles? Grand. Contacts? Gorgeous. The items I've downloaded from the Store, SOME exchange Sims, and others that came as .package files? Not so much.

As stated, the items can be clicked over and over again to be installed as much to my heart's content. I'm far beyond contented, however, and am now thouroughly ticked.

A little advice from the hacker and more intellegent world, perhaps?
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:13 PM
A simple search would've told you that the launcher has been broken for quite some time.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 12:16 AM
Known issue, caused by damaged Sims3Packs. You will need to use s3rc to fix them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.