Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 12:00 PM
Default CPU Hitting between 50% - 90%
Hey guys,

Up until 2-3 days ago was playing Sims 3 Late Night normally and all of a sudden, the game begins to eat at the cpu. Usually it runs around 30's%.

The last thing i remember doing before this happened was hiring a butler (Some female) and then heading to work (Superstar Actress). Also, I was playing for about 1-2 hours in before this occurred. I restarted the game and had no luck.

I've also tried deleting my cache, removing my custom contents and removing my Sims 3 folder from My documents to start a new file.

Running: Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz
Graphics: Intel(R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family
RAM: 1GB
System Type: 32 Bit

Can anyone point out the problem or tell me what i need to jot down to make things more clearer to you guys? =S
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 12:10 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

If you can't find an answer in the FAQs, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.