Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:06 AM
Default Showtime: How many stamps do you have so far?
My simport is not working. It is not working for a few people on my list. I guess it is down, who knows. But while it is down (for me, at least), I want to know which people I need to shake down in a dark alley. So, how many stamps do you have so far?

I have 14/90.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:08 AM
None, and it will probably stay that way forever because I refuse to use SimPort :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justin1010
None, and it will probably stay that way forever because I refuse to use SimPort :P

Well then, you are safe from my shenanigans, justin1010...
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:07 AM
8 in my BB...and 3 in LL
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 2:38 PM
Have sent 4 (?) Sims to trusted friends and not one of them got a stamp when they returned.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:55 PM
That really sucks.

I had the worst time with Simport at first. The only way for me to get it to run, personally, was to run the game vanilla with a fresh neighborhood. But now, even though my game is not killing it any more, I still have problems with Simport itself every few tries. Because of this, each stamp feels like a major accomplishment. It shouldn't be this be this way, but it truly is. From what I can tell, 1 in 5 tries ends in success, at least. If anyone does manage to get the 90/90, then they have my kudos for putting up with this beast, because those who choose to try to unlock the crap...have to put up with a lot of crap.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:12 PM
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:01 PM
Saw those too, but it would be nice if the SimPort feature worked properly.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:14 PM Last edited by ~MadameButterfly~ : 11th Mar 2012 at 6:02 PM. Reason: ipad fingers
Unfortunately, it just doesn't. I put *a lot* of effort into trying to work with SimPort, but I was getting nowhere fast. So, I don't mind this fix at all.