Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 5:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't Click on Certain Items or Places
Okay, so this has been happening for a min now but i never really bothered to ask for help because it wasn't that big of a deal until now.

I have a family with to Elders and a teenager grand-daughter, at first the grandmother and father for some reason, it wouldn't allow them to click on the town hospital, like not at all (you know how something isn't click able but nraas will still pop up? even that won't happen). but now the same thing is happening to the teenager and won't allow her to click on any computers at all! a teenager NEEDS access to electronics! She has scholarships to write!

is this a common glitch and how can it be fix right away please?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
it's probably mod related and you can fix it by resetting the sim. If it doesn't you will have to quit and reload the game.

It happens occasionally in my game, I think for me it is the television that could not be clicked and it happens randomly. I did remember a couple of times the computer too. But since I play through the whole town, I just don't bother and switch to another household.

Ok, so tried resetting my sim and it didn't fix it, I switched to a new household and turns out, every teen cannot access computers, and every elder cannot access the hospital. *drops dead*

I have no idea what to do now...
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 7:19 PM
It never hurts to go on the assumption that some mod has gotten screwy with you. For that, you remove everything, and then put things back in a bit at a time until you reproduce the problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 7:49 PM
I guess it is mod related and I will have to put thing back in one by one. Now my game is running extremely slow, like every other second (i'm not over exaggerating) my sims stop and move. I'm sad because I had a really good story line going. Thank you all for your help!