Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 7:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Crashing To Desktop
I've been having this issue for the past day or two with the sims 3. I've looked it up multiple times and I can't seem to find a solution.
My game has been crashing and sending me right to my desktop with no warning or anything. There isn't any lag or freezing before it crashes either.

Here are my computer specs

Total Storage Capacity 256 gigabytes
System Memory (RAM) 8 gigabytes
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce MX350
Processor Speed (Base) 2.3 gigahertz
Processor Model AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen 5
Processor Model Number 4500U
Operating System Windows 10

I'm not smart with that stuff so I copied and pasted ^^

I am using CC and mods in my game. The mods I have are NRaas MasterController, NRaas Woohooer, NRaas Portrait Panel, NRaas Overwatch, NRaas Story Progression, and I have the AutoSave mod from GrimsTS3 (downloaded because of this crashing problem)

Please let me know if there's any more info you need and please help if you can. I have never had this problem until recently.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 3:53 PM
Does it crash in all worlds? For me, my game runs pretty smooth on all the highest settings except when I play in a very heavy decorated world like Boroughsburg, where I have to lower the number of high-detail lots loading nearby which stops the crashing.