Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 5:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Consignment Store Not Working
I started a family in Sunset Valley and moved them to Riverview.

The Riverview did not autoplace any lots. This is important.

I sent the family on vacation to France, they came back, had a kid, ect...

One of my sims, Cyrus Claymore (Cyclone Sword) had started to learn gardening and I wanted to sell his vegetables. There was no consignment store in town, so I placed the Elixer Consignment store. I sent him there, and the buy interaction does nothing. He just talks to the clerk... page that lets you do anything never opens up. I thought it MIGHT be because I didnt have a regular consigment store, so I placed one of those as well. Same thing there. The buy interaction does nothing.

I have the entire NRAAS suit (and searching for this error said to get consignor...but I already have it). Error trap DOES throw an error, but I'm not sure where it would be.

The vacation, which I read could break things, was several sessions ago. And I just placed the shop in town this session...so no one in the town should have been able to consign anything at all for it to be overdue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I think I found the errortrap file thing:

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 10:06 AM
In case the above doesn't work, it would be better if you could bring that script log to us at NRaas so that our developer can help you interpret it.