Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Skin Collection #1

by Enayla Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:32 PM by Enayla

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 335 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 14
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:55 AM
Thank you for sharing your great talent with all of us! These skin tones are beautiful and I second the request that someone make replacements out of these skins. I'm especially interested in replacing the maxis vampire skin with one of your skins (either one of your earlier (ghostly) or The Fae). Sadly I am incompetent. Like many, I was also hoping to keep my skintone downloads down, but oh well. What do you do in the face of such talent!? Thank you again!
#202 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:40 AM
there beautiful, such textures and sutleties (eep spelling check please), thank you so much for the time to make them and sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:07 PM
I like this skintones very much. Thanks for making and sharing them, they are so awesome in the game.

Uh, could you give the eyes as download too? They are great, and I would like to have them too.

Sorry my English is not so good.
#204 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:16 PM
Could someone pretty please make these as default replacements? I hate it that my townies look so different from my CASims.
Test Subject
#205 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:07 PM
I love these skintones! Keep it up, your really talented!
Field Researcher
#206 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:37 PM
wow you have some really good skins

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:03 AM
these are A M A Z I N G !!!! gosh you are so talented!
Thanks for Sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anjewelika
Could someone pretty please make these as default replacements? I hate it that my townies look so different from my CASims.

I'd be willing to do it, if I had her permission. Wouldn't do it without, but I do very much agree... I want these as defaults also.
Top Secret Researcher
#209 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Absolute Ground Zero
I'd be willing to do it, if I had her permission. Wouldn't do it without, but I do very much agree... I want these as defaults also.

I believe she gave permission above..she just wants you to send them to her so she can include them here. I might give it a try myself but since I have never done this before, not sure how successful I will be.

They are so gorgeous!
Inventor
#210 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:33 PM
Thanks, thanks, thanks. You're the greatest skin-builder. Very beautiful and ultra realistic. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#211 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
You are truly an inspriation!! I found your art website a few years ago, and it's absolutely amazing and stunning what you have translated digitally to the sims. You really have enriched the game tenfold, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what you make next. Thank you so much for sharing, your talent is simply breathtaking, and I deeply respect your craft.

Peace of the Mystery to You
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rian90
I believe she gave permission above..she just wants you to send them to her so she can include them here. I might give it a try myself but since I have never done this before, not sure how successful I will be.

They are so gorgeous!

Oh ok, didn't notice that she did, then unless someone beats me to it, I'll try to figure out how to do it, and see about doing it within the next few weeks...
Test Subject
#213 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM Last edited by primal_ee : 31st Jan 2006 at 11:36 PM.
These are INSANELY FAB skins. And I shall regret no memory for these!!!
Test Subject
#214 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:07 PM
fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#215 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:18 PM
I have made a set of default replacements using these skins. I can upload them, but I'm not sure it's that necessary, since it takes like 2 minutes to make your own with SimPE anyway.
Test Subject
#216 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:01 PM
The Rich gold and sweet fall files are corrupt. Actually, so very many files on this site don't download properly, I'm beginning to wonder if it's me.
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 5:08 AM Last edited by rubberjunkie : 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:15 PM.
These are absolutely beautiful. I had no problems with Rich Gold and Sweet Fall, Delta, but I couldn't download Alabaster and Deep Earth. Weird.

Tracy

P.S. I also love your artwork. Very beautiful.

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 7:06 AM
WOW! this is amazing!
I'll download this as soon as I install my game again. My god, this year has been a disaster for me! my downstairs flooded, my computer broke, and I haven't played the sims in a whole freakin month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:53 AM
Ok, I finally got around to putting these skins in my download folder... and... the ones that were "package" dont show up, and when I tried to "install" the Sims2pack ones, it told me that I didn't have a required expansion O_o
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:25 AM
Ok I figured it out... at least I got the Jade skin to work... I had them all in their own folders for organization... not sure if it's a "original" thing, or what, but my game doesn't like that
Test Subject
#221 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:06 AM
These are absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to have them in my game as replacements for the default Maxis skins, but unfortunately I use a Mac and can't run SimPE. Anyway, great work!
Test Subject
#222 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:31 AM
amasingly beautiful skins they are adorable my comp is goin to be very upset too lol it's gonna explode
Test Subject
#223 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:14 AM
Pardon my french, but this is some AMAZING shyte. Just... WOW. Super-realism, if there's such a word. *goggles*

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
#224 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:22 AM
Wow! It is wordenful~~
Test Subject
#225 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:56 PM
Lovely, all of them.
But, where did the 'Sweet Fall' model's hair come from? It will look nice on my Lindsey Lohan sim...
Page 9 of 14