Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 6:14 PM
Hi,

My name is Petra, I'm 30 years and i have 2 dogs and 1 cat.
My cat name is Minoes, she is 3 years old and she is black and white. And my oldest dog is Wendy, she is 3 years old and she is black and white. My other dog name is Wodam, he is 1 year old and he is white. And Wodam is a deaf dog. He can't hear nothing. Well, i don't know nothing to say right now...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 11:36 PM
Welcome to all who haven't been welcomed! :]

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 8:27 AM
Hey! My name is Brad and I have 4 cats and 1 dog.

Dog: Baxter, chihuahua/toy poodle mix, got some weight, all orange/brown, attention hogger.
Cats: Kuma-(kudos to whoever figures out what this means in English), Siamese mix, bright blue eyes, male, huge personality, adores people around him, loves sleep and catnip mice.
Kati-all white, bright pink nose and ears, female, short stubby tail (lost it in car accident), loves attention, loves to cuddle.
Kali-black and white, cutest of them all, female, little bit of weight, extremely shy and edgy, nose turns pink when excited or happy.
Khloe-big girl, mostly black with white socks and Hitler mustache, very playful, skirt swings when she walks, lol! :D

I'll post pics soon!

Check out The Sim Supply for my creations!

There aren't stupid things, just stupid people.
Rubric Wrangler
#54 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:47 PM
Bump! Let's get some more intros!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th May 2010 at 5:03 PM Last edited by Jengem : 8th May 2010 at 7:58 PM. Reason: Oops...spelling mistake ^.^
Helloo, my name's Jengem. I have two dogs (whom of which I am making Sim versions which I will upload very shortly).
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:53 AM
Omg I have 12 animals!!

Page 3 of 3