Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 1:40 PM
Default need help updating a skintone
theres a cool species skintone but its now not working since the update. im wondering does anyone know how to update it to start working again, i woulld do it myself i just dont know how to do it, also i have contacted the creator of the skin but as of now there is no reply.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wynne85
theres a cool species skintone but its now not working since the update. im wondering does anyone know how to update it to start working again, i woulld do it myself i just dont know how to do it, also i have contacted the creator of the skin but as of now there is no reply.

If you mean the skintone is applied in CAS and no longer appears since the Dec patch, this tool should fix it: https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=650407

If you mean a more recent update broke it, please explain and upload or link to the package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2021 at 12:13 PM
https://modthesims.info/d/556054/ne...ie-species.html is the page theres a message in the comments of the page saying it doesnt work.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 3rd May 2021 at 8:47 PM
Please use the tool I linked in my previous reply to fix it.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4