Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CounterCulture" Modular Kitchen Set *UPD 20mar08*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Fridge updated to FreeTime

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 244 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:44 AM
Oh, I love you! Once again awesome members of the community add things to this game that should have been part of it.

Thank you so much, and I'm giddy just thinking about the updates.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:30 AM
With each new creation I am blown away and almost convinced that you cannot top it! Excellent work and if I hadn't of just quit playing to go to bed I'd load the game and check them out now, but since it's 1:30 am I will have to wait til tomorrow.
Thanks so much for sharing,
Karr
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:34 AM
Ooo, these look nice! I love the matching floors as well, that's so cool! You guys did an awesome job. Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:53 AM
WoW Numenor, sometimes I think... you're even better than maxis! Incredeble work man! downloading now and than check them out right away! :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM
OMG!! that is too godly!! im not worthy of using it haha !!! great job

just to make sure when you say the corners only work in nf/ofb you mean making the generic island corner and not a normal counter correct? im assuming that you can still use the basic counter top as a corner counter? or is it the corner for objects?

sorry im over reading i know but its better to find out now that im a moron who does read clearly then find out later i should have read clearer... X_X'

but again great job
Field Researcher
#56 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
Fantastic....thank you :D

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:22 AM Last edited by MaryLou : 25th Mar 2006 at 8:37 AM.
I'm very happy you love this work
This is my first work in 3D :D
Thank you very match to everyone!!!
Someone asks for the others maxis-counters too.....ehm....
At this time I don't know..... make full set to every maxis-counter is a more long and hard work :insane:

We'll think over

Sorry for my bad english and thanks again to everyone!

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:33 AM
I looked at the screenshots before I read the text, and when I saw "Usable Corners," I knew I had to try this. What a great idea.

One question - I notice in the screenshot that the appliance in the corner is rotated 45 degrees. Does that happen automatically, or do I need to use a cheat code to rotate the appliance?

Thanks!
Scholar
#59 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:33 AM
Wow I hope you two make all maxis counters like that. Thanks it's amazing.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beckster
One question - I notice in the screenshot that the appliance in the corner is rotated 45 degrees. Does that happen automatically, or do I need to use a cheat code to rotate the appliance?

It happens automatically Great Numenor's work.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:55 AM
Fantastic! Thanks for the quick reply, MaryLou. (And thanks to Numenor for making the corner usage so realistic!)

Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:58 AM
This is very very nice.
You guys did a fantastic job. i cant wait for more updates and to use these in my homes!

My sims will love it

Thank you for sharing your awesome work!!!!!

~Live each day as if it were you're last! ;D
» http://www.sheylassims2.com/
°SheyLa°
#64 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 9:39 AM
Just awesome!!!

This is not only a correction of what maxis objects lack, it's also the first creation that makes me interested in maxis recolours (as that set only has boring colours in the base game).
The ModFather
retired moderator
#65 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darcius
just to make sure when you say the corners only work in nf/ofb you mean making the generic island corner and not a normal counter correct? im assuming that you can still use the basic counter top as a corner counter? or is it the corner for objects?

With the base game, you'll be able to create and use with objects counters corners only, not island corners.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 10:25 AM
stunning :salute:you are the greatest :wave: :nod:
Field Researcher
#67 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 12:06 PM
Outstanding! Thank you very much!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:11 PM
Thanks--this is awesome! You all did a wonderful job.
Inventor
#69 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:49 PM
That's fantastic work! Thanks a lot both of you! :sci:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:03 PM
Amazing job!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:00 PM
Thanks bunches you 2 for your hard work and awesome creativity. This is an awesome set!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:17 PM
Dose this show up in the original counters in the game, or will it have the little star to let you know it is custom? I sort of tried to play last night, but I was so sleepy. The darn flu jas kicked my butt, so I wasnt paying to much attention to were the counters were.
Forum Resident
#73 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:48 PM
Once again, great job, to both of you! Thank you very much, MaryLou & Numenor!
Forum Resident
#74 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:49 PM
it's a huge set of many NEW counters.
Theorist
#75 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
Love This Thanks!
Page 3 of 10