Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Rose Diningroom

by luslipz73 Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 8:40 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 9:14 AM by luslipz73

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Thank you for this lovely set...it matches the fabulous bedroom set you made so perfectly!

I was wondering where the large glass vase with a spray of pink flowers in it came from. The vase is sitting on the round table in the corner in the first picture.

Thanks again for sharing this gorgeous set!

OM
its from aussie Topenders and thanks for the compliment

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:41 PM
Great!I love it!Thanks!
Scholar
#28 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:31 AM
This set is really pretty luslipz73, thank you!
Alchemist
#29 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:41 AM
Sorry to be a pest but I can't find the vase at Aussie Topenders. The site is huge and I looked everywhere but I probably just missed it. Anyway, I'm looking for the transparent one that is on the round table in the far corner, not the one that is on the main dining table. Any help is appreciated...again sorry to be a pest <blush>

OM
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Sorry to be a pest but I can't find the vase at Aussie Topenders. The site is huge and I looked everywhere but I probably just missed it. Anyway, I'm looking for the transparent one that is on the round table in the far corner, not the one that is on the main dining table. Any help is appreciated...again sorry to be a pest <blush>

OM
click on updates and then click week 4 their from lucas and the recolors are from cathy.............its actually a mod that allows the ofb florist flowers to be used for everyday purpose
Dee

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
the wall plates are by Lucas at Aussie Topenders and the recolors are by Cathy at the same site

Hope this helps
Dee

:wave: so sorry for the late reaction i didn`t have the time to play the sims and i forgot about it but thanks a million now the rooms are complete they are so gorgeous in the game. Thank you :baloons:
Alchemist
#32 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 10:02 AM
Thanks again!

OM
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 6:22 PM
Very nicely done!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:33 AM
*eyeroll* and my therapist wonders why I can't get my downloading obsession under control! Vedy, vedy nice chica! :thumb:

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
the flowers are from ReflexSims but Im unsure about which set......I know its one of their free sets and thanks for the nice compliment...........Thanks to everyone for such nice compliments its good to know I'm not the only one who like this stuff especially since everyone is so into modern sims2 stuff
Dee
You absolutely aren't alone in loving the softer, more classic looks. My bookmark to MTS2 leads to your list - then I check the new stuff after I see if you have an update.

Absolutely beautiful, and my newlywed sims (soon to be three!) are loving the bedroom set. I bet they'll love this, too.
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:16 AM
Thanks you, it's absolutely perfect! I love all your creations, but I don't find the beautiful wallpaper for finish my dining room. Where is it come from, please?
Instructor
#37 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:56 PM
Im Speechless Stunning Furniture Thankyou
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 2:52 AM
Where can we find the water pitcher on the sidetable?
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:57 PM
This set is gorgeous. Thank you.
Instructor
#40 Old 11th May 2006 at 8:57 PM
Thank you for a truly beautiful set.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:22 AM
Default Beautiful designs.
I just love the detailed work and the china cabinet is beautiful.
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM
Where can I find the candelier, I like it very much
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:12 AM
I am speechless.this is too wonderful for words.. i cannot wait to place this in the game..thank you..
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#44 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:57 AM
Thank you! That's a very pretty set. :0)
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:24 PM
Gorgeous! I know I'll be using this a lot, and I will be downloading the bedroom set as well. Thank you for making such a beautiful set!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:54 AM
great job many thanx 4 sharing
Field Researcher
#47 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:36 AM
It's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
Congratulatios. I love that room. Where I can download that light?
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:26 PM
I really love this set, my only problem is the china cabinet is not showing up. Everything else installed fine. I have all the ep's installed so I don't know what happened. Any suggestions?
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by princesspumpkin
I really love this set, my only problem is the china cabinet is not showing up. Everything else installed fine. I have all the ep's installed so I don't know what happened. Any suggestions?
It should be located in decoration under the misc. tab in my game it near the end of the category

Dee

Page 2 of 3