Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 5:55 PM Last edited by Prawler : 7th Jun 2012 at 11:19 PM.
Default UPDATE: Post-Apocalyptic World has begun!!(Community Project) Volunteers still needed
Who wants to help build a Post Apocalyptic World?

We have a lovely world that SharaRose has donated which can now be attacked.

Experienced CAW-ers can still volunteer if they'd like (mostly for painting and world decoration)

MY idea for the final product is essentially a small EP. So you would only have to download 2 files, the world, and the Stuff.package . In order for this to happen, all the custom content has to be created by creators participating here, or donated by creators elsewhere.
So, we will have (hopefully) a destroyed city area, kind of like Manustyle90's NY but falling apart, and then maybe further out, destroyed farms etc like Muiki is putting in Nowhere.

However this will differ from all those other worlds because it will contain mods. Mods like Dexter the Bear (if it gets donated), a No taxi's mod, no grim reaper mod, and possibly a zombie mod (this may be NRaas level) remeshed dive pools to look like tunnels (think placing them in basements so they come out in the lot next door etc) Hopefully skilled Modders will join.

Now We are desperately in need for people to donate or create apocalypse themed items for our builders to use.

Go here if you are interested in building
check back soon for the Apocalypse Sim contest

Hopefully that all makes sense and is open to suggestions and ideas. I am, by no means the dictator in this, but I'll try and keep the whole project organised.

So, now you are probably thinking 'if everyone else is doing the creating, what are you doing?' the answer is, I will be the recruiter, so to speak, so for example, Skeletal Screams has some great objects that would be useful for the Builders, my job would be to persuade her to join this project or donate her objects.

FINALLY, if you want this project to go ahead press agree or love, AND/OR if you wish to take part, post a comment saying so. Suggestions welcome.

EDIT: Forgot to mention which packs are required. EPs only. so WA, Amb, LN, Gen, Pets, ShT
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Prawler : 8th Jun 2012 at 2:20 AM.
RESERVED for list of participants

CAW Overseer:

Sculptor:
SharaRose

Painters:
SharaRose

Meshers:
Levini

Modders:

Builders:
Matrix54
PlayInSafe
Jake Hughes
Varpunen
Levini

Patterns/Textures:
VampireSims
Matrix54

Other Volunteers:
yzisme
Squaretable
LisaStar

Stuff donated/created:
Craters terrain paint (CAW and Ingame)- VampireSim
Apocalyptic World Textures by VampireSim
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 8:15 PM
If and when you need Community/Residential lots built and custom walls, I'm your guy. Until then, I am of no use, outside of the odd idea here and there.

I enjoy community projects. I hope this one pulls through. :D

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 6:08 AM
I volunteer to help in anyway I can, although I don't see myself being much use. (:
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 9:40 AM
I'll happily donate one of my worlds for you to destroy he he he. I'm quite good at 'destroying' buildings and I'm sure my brother would have NO objections to helping me on his Computer Time.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hi Prawler!

I saw your post im my "Textures and Patterns for your apocalyptic world" thread.
I can make some broken terrain paints. For CAW and ingame. And some Patterns if needed.

That's all I can do because I haven't Showtime.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 3:48 PM
Hey, thanks VampireSim. You could donate your other textures too if you'd like. I don't think Showtime adds much to the game that we'll be able to use, which is the reason I want this project to turn out almost like an EP so it'll have lots of custom objects etc that can be used in building. So you can do other things if you wanted. I only put the game requirements because fewer people tend to have the stuff packs (mostly for money reasons)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 2:34 AM
If you are interested, a stripped-down version of this world could be the base world. I've been working on it for nearly two years, so the roads and routing and structure are very solid. Has to be, since I've overbuilt it like a madwoman (it topped 300 lots at one point, yikes). A nice little apocalypse would be a good way to chop down the number of lots so it's playable for a larger range of system specs.

The world is already built into separate areas with different flavors, so everyone could have a neighborhood of their own. I'm thinking we would "burn" the terrain (and the distant terrain) and maybe cut down the number of paints a bit, delete the layers for lots, spawners, trees, etc., and then give the CAW world to each person with an assigned neighborhood. Each participant could add a CAW layer for their lots and deco, and then we would import those back in later on. (Trees need to be per chunk, and some neighborhoods go across chunks, so maybe we could pass that layer around for editing?) We would need a limit on lots and spawners per neighborhood, but what individuals do within those limits is up to them. Anyone who only wants to build houses could install the world and make their buildings in the game to be added via EIG later.

In any case, no worries at all if you don't want to use this one. But if you do, I think the layout works well for a group project, given that each area is fairly isolated and ready to be personalized.

Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 4:00 AM
I would be happy to help with making any type of lots.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:20 PM
If you could give me ur email, i could email you a load of unfinished worlds (all good though) I have 2 Strangetowns, Treetown (forest), Playa del Lago (you've posted twice on) and SimsVille link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0YnDuI9lY anyway
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:40 PM
SharaRose: Wow that's amazing, are you sure you want to donate though it sounds like you have worked really hard on, it looks ready to upload. And if we did use it we'd have to strip it completely (And you built your own custom terrain too )

Your terrain painting skills look great, so I think we may be able to literally swap the green grass for dead grass and it would look realistic, then later on we can worry about the fine details.

As its your world, you can be the 'Overseer' if you'd like? (I'm soooo glad I don't have to sculpt anything!)

I'm thinking picture A would be the best place to put the big city, then the area over the bridge the Military's front-line? Then the dirt roads behind the farm could become dirtier (A simple edit would suffice) and a bunch of cute but destroyed cottage type things can be found there.

SharaRose you are a life saver, thank you so much for this. Also just say if you don't want to do anymore of the CAW work, I understand that you've already done so much.

And PlayInSafe I havent forgotten about you either. Welcome to the team guys.

SharaRose, one of us should start a WIP thread depending on who will do the CAW.
And I'll start a Group (if I can) for the builders

Now it's my job to run around and find some object creators willing to donate or create for us
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:18 PM
Builders I started a building group for you guys, the first thread is here hopefully that works for you.

I know lot allocations and sizes etc are needed before you start but the thread is there if you want to discuss ways of building etc.

Creators wise: I've posted on GOS, they did a grunge theme in 2010 that is perfect for us, I'm just waiting to see if anyone bites otherwise I'll move on to private messaging them. I've emailed Skeletal Screams but since her blog hasn't been active since Feb 2011 I dont expect much. I'm just about to private message all the creators on the 'creator's that take requests' thread to see if I can muscle up some takers.

I'll keep you posted x
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 7:26 PM
SharaRose's world looks great - I really like the different areas of town, almost like it's several small towns - that's something that I feel lacks in a lot of the EA worlds, where there's just a central "downtown" and residential surrounding. Also, it's just pretty

Prawler, I've seen your posts in a few threads and finally decided to come see what you're doing. It sounds like a pretty cool idea, but I wonder if the finished product will require all EA EPs? Obviously you're not using EA stuff packs, but you might consider when finishing it all up at the end, to make it usable for player who don't have all the EA EPs. I don't know how you'd do that exactly, unless you made some lots optional. It is just an idea.

Also, just curious, when you describe the "military front-line" would that be an area of town the military has co-opted for use? Like houses turned into barracks with abandoned military equipment and lots of barbed wire?

Okay, one more question - have you determined the nature of the apocalypse? I think that would absolutely determine how the terrain should be destroyed. Zombie apocalypse, for example, doesn't really destroy the world except by lack of maintenance and maybe if someone decides to destroy large areas to kill all the zombies. If I was a modder, knowing the story might spark my imagination and make me more keen to join in
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:15 PM Last edited by jake hughes : 5th Jun 2012 at 9:23 PM. Reason: changin u to you
i will help with buildings if you want
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prawler
SharaRose: Wow that's amazing, are you sure you want to donate though it sounds like you have worked really hard on, it looks ready to upload. And if we did use it we'd have to strip it completely (And you built your own custom terrain too )

Your terrain painting skills look great, so I think we may be able to literally swap the green grass for dead grass and it would look realistic, then later on we can worry about the fine details.

As its your world, you can be the 'Overseer' if you'd like? (I'm soooo glad I don't have to sculpt anything!)

I'm thinking picture A would be the best place to put the big city, then the area over the bridge the Military's front-line? Then the dirt roads behind the farm could become dirtier (A simple edit would suffice) and a bunch of cute but destroyed cottage type things can be found there.

SharaRose you are a life saver, thank you so much for this. Also just say if you don't want to do anymore of the CAW work, I understand that you've already done so much.

And PlayInSafe I havent forgotten about you either. Welcome to the team guys.

SharaRose, one of us should start a WIP thread depending on who will do the CAW.
And I'll start a Group (if I can) for the builders

Now it's my job to run around and find some object creators willing to donate or create for us
Cool beans. I stripped it down to the roads, terrain, and waterfall deco. I'll dirty up the roads. The terrain painting looks a little weird where there was deco and with different colors, but that shouldn't take long to brush up. I like lulume's idea of establishing a story of what happened first, but just to get started, I'm trying a drought look. If some people want to completely burn out their sections, and others want to have new life growing, making the land dry but not barren in between would help transition from one to the other.

I don't think I'll have time to mess with the distant terrain, so if someone has the skills to repaint it to match the new colors, that would be great. It's the Placeholder-South one, I think. The ini edits (sky, water, etc.) are also up for grabs.

There are five major neighborhoods, each of which could be two minor 'hoods. How about I add a temporary terrain paint layer blocking out ten or so parcels that can be adopted (creators could adopt more than one, or share one with partners, however it works out), and set up a CAW object layer for each? I'll mock up some lots for each section, but people are free to delete those and replace them at any time. How many lots in the world overall?

I should have CAW files up on Friday so people can start staking claims to their sections, either as lot builder or CAW designer, or both. There are a few things we should do before anyone starts building in CAW, though. (Lots can be started anytime, since they can be imported so easily.)

Terrain shape is tricky to edit after we start, since we would have to merge everyone's height maps without messing up the in-between areas, so let's try to get that finalized as much as possible before we start. Roads can't be imported, and it will be much easier if we finalize that, now, too. People will almost certainly want to personalize these things, though. My suggestion is that we post the CAW files for everyone to look at, but let one person at a time check out the file officially to make terrain/road changes for their section, say for two days at a time. They then post the world with their edits for the next person to check out, until everyone is ready, and that version of the CAW file is the one everyone starts building in. Sound good?

I'm trying to get the base terrain paints number down so people have more flexibility to add their own without going too far over that 8-per-chunk recommendation. If anyone knows what terrain paints they want to use, post them and I'll add them to the CAW file so others can use the same ones. If you decide to add a terrain paint to your section later, post it here, so if someone is looking for a similar look they can use the same file rather than adding another one. We'll add the texture to the main file and combine the terrain paint maps for everyone using that texture when the world is assembled.

How will CC be managed so we all have the same items, without including too many for people to hunt down in order to use the world?

This is fun.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:59 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th Jun 2012 at 2:43 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3871212, 3871238
My idea originally was for a Zombie apocalypse, which would be the reason why people are living underground etc.
Storywise I was thinking something along the lines of secret experiments happening in the science lab (I was thinking along the lines of all the different 'creatures (Vamp, mummy, Grim reaper etc) are locked in cages there experimented on and the end result is the zombie virus- which would give it the Sims touch- but actually putting those NPC cages and making them stay there is another story)
Anyway, I'm pretty sure making our own modded zombies wouldn't be too difficult, in theory - take mummy, with its already zombie walk, and sound, and automated attack, and add the vampire bite option and the hunted moodlet that sims get when around zombies
So if we pre-pack the 'zombies' in the world file- then we create the NPCs- make them the modified mummies, then we edit in CAS change the skins etc and Voila (hopefully)

This all goes towards my final idea of the gameplay:
So your sim starts in a certain place (say the hospital, but that's probably too Cliche) and we use tomb objects to explain the story.
Basic: All the usuable lots are tombs containing hidden objects for you to explore
Intermediate: subways and doors are blocked with the tomb object rubble that can be cleared, and a modified version of the dive hole would be in basements, so you start in one lot and have to move from lot to lot exploring and unlocking etc
Difficult: we would take full advantage of everything WA has to offer, so basically making an apocalyptic version of the Egypt destination- the city is like a giant tomb, if possible we would make a certain NPC ask your sim to collect things for them leading you further into the depths of the city- complete with opportunity and dialog boxes. The final task being to escape the city, as it is surrounded by fence.
General gameplay would be- with the Dexter the bear mod (or equivelent) you go about living your life underground, but everytime you see a zombie you must shoot it. We can set up our own version of the apocalypse challenge.

The zombie apocalypse would affect the world so everything would fall to disrepair. The city would be the most destroyed, from car crashes, fires, military weapons, and ways survivors have tried to fight the zombies.
Further out, the smaller country houses just look old and worn but would contain collectible spawners.

The military first-line was literally just a suggestion, but yeah i guess that's what it would be.

I didnt want to lay everything out exactly as I want it, because then it would literally just be me making people make my ideas come true. I want this to be a community project which means everyone can add their own ideas and we can form the back story and ideas for lots, objects, the world etc together. I'm just being the organizer here guys

Anyway, EP requirements. WA would be needed for the tombs and tomb objects, and bridges and everything really. Ambitions and the self-employment option makes normal gameplay possible in our town. It also gives us the grungy stuff (just look at Twinbrook), Late Night gives us the vampires which would be needed for the Zombie mod. Pets makes the whole farm/barn thing possible, plus because (hopefully) taxis etc are disabled, horses allow folks living out in the sticks to travel around. (and we can re-enact that scene from The Walking Dead with Rick riding through the city on a horse ) Showtime, I dont know I just like the idea of performing magic tricks in a grungy underground or warehouse some where and having to stop to shoot the zombie members of the audience. And I have no idea what generations even adds.
Generally most people buy the EPs, not the SPs (only dedicated/rich folk buy them). And general consensus is for worlds to be up to date EP wise, loads of simmer created worlds have to keep updating for new EPs. So I just think it would be best to include them all.
Maybe when its done, someone can go through and delete the stuff from certain EPs if that helps.

Ahh SharaRose we were posting at the same time!!!

In terms of CAW, even though I started by saying a group of CAW-ers each doing their own section, I dont think the builders want to be in CAW themselves. So it would be better if we got the roads in, then focus on the painting afterward,- just so we can get all the lot sizes etc for the builders to start.

So, I think we need a City area, because otherwise we are competing with Miuki on Nowhere -A Wasteland World.

I know you have 5 mini town areas- is this why you had over 300 lots?
There are at least 45 community lots that we need to include (i posted it on the builder's thread, you have been added)

anyway, I liked the idea (i have no idea who the idea or the post came from, it was on an apocalypse thread somewhere) that the houses would be made into community lots so your sims could explore them, but there's only so much of that you can do.

I have no idea what i'm saying now. So city, Yes, with lots of shells so it looks bigger. Then we could just say builders do what you will and we'll fit it on.

Residential lots wise, for apocalypse to work, we dont want lots of annoying game generated pudding faces to move in- which is where the community lot idea came from- so we can have like a lovely place where people can live in peace without the zombies that we can pre-populate (queue a lovely apocalypse sims contest) maybe a few people living in dark corners of the city, but other than that we dont want lots of regular sims running around.

so first- we need lot assignments

would you mind if i had a try at constructing the city part, or i could suggest things to you if you want to be in charge of the CAW part.

Sorry, I've rambled on again. What do you think about what I've suggested?

Forgot about the CC: Matrix does great walls, so I'll pm him about some ripped wall papers, and VampireSim has some great textures (so buildmode is covered) I'm trying at the moment to get people who make objects to join and create or donate for us, GOS seems like the best place because they have already had a grunge theme challenge in 2010 that produced some great results, I've emailed Skeletal Screams because her stuff is great (though i dont expect much) and I'm going through the creators here who are open to requests, then I'll move onto creators here who have made stuff we could use like Lisen and Hekate999. I was going to post on MATY but they've changed their website, and its now confusing. Then if all else fails, I'll go to every blog and site that seems remotely interested in the apocalypse and beg them to join.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM Last edited by SharaRose : 6th Jun 2012 at 2:07 AM.
Are you thinking the town would run the full supernatural gamut? Hmm, maybe I'll have to brush off my Joke Factory lot. A mummy, a simbot, and a vampire walk into a bar... and it takes one of each to open the basement.

Builders won't have to use CAW. They can just stake their claims, and if they don't want road/terrain height changes in their section, install the world as it stands on Friday and start making lots. I'll post a Simpack of the world to install, in addition to the CAW files.

Do you want to stake claim to the full area in front of the farm (which isn't there anymore) for the main city? And do you want to do your own roads? If so, I'll finish my housekeeping and then you can kick off the process of checking out the file for road editing. Once we post the CAW file that has everyone's road edits, everyone will be able to work on the world at the same time, whether they do so in CAW or building lots in-game. In CAW, building would be in section-specific layers that can be exported and imported into the final world. Does that work? I'm not sure what you meant by the city part and the CAW part, so let me know if that wasn't a helpful response, heh.

I really like the idea of fencing off the city and setting up obstacles to the active sim getting out. Needs a way for NPCs to cross freely (multiple routing nodes, no need to cross a lot) to prevent lag, though. Maybe some no-footprint building or deco with fencing on either side to allow NPCs to sneak through while maintaining the illusion for the active sim, who has to pass a challenge lot to escape?

Lots... I'll start with 100, with many large ones for maximum options above or below ground. If we use fewer, that's great. If we want more, it would probably be better to let need drive construction, and add those later. People can change them later, anyway, so this will just be a starting point. I figure the idea is to set things up so they are a) really simple for the people who want it really simple, and b) really flexible for the people who really want to make every aspect their own.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 2:37 AM
Yea picture A for the city, and I'll have a go at the roads etc would you mind if I took away the beach area and made it look more industrial.

And you just made everything so much simpler with your solution to the building. Everything you said, the answer is yes.

You really seem to know what you are doing, I'm glad you joined

PS the supernatural thing. I was thinking do we go realistic? Scientists playing with deadly diseases accidentally unleash the zombie virus, or do we go the sims way? Dr Frankenstein is playing in his basement, experimenting on various mythical creatures lol
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:42 AM
I would quite like a Neighbourhood to doom to a certain apocalypse, I was thinking meteor Personally, but that's just me. I'm good at making custom Skyscrapers that work with Constrainfloorelevation, they even work properly. I'm also good at retail parks/strip malls/outlets and Shopping Centres/Shopping Malls. Anyway I'll be leaving at around 10 O'clock British Summer Time today, so I will do some apocalypse stuff on Saturday (hopefully) anyway have fun while I'm gone!!!

Just Call me Square!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 10:57 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th Jun 2012 at 2:44 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3871536, 3871537, 3871538, 3871539, 3871541
nice 1

pls. add me

that is a nice picture

need a picture hehehehe

have a goood day
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 11:33 AM
Lisastar, I've added you to the list, are you here from GOS? And SquareTable there is already an apocalypse style world based on a meteor hit. its called Sunset Valley the aftermath, the link is on the apocalypse stuff thread (see my signature) but it didnt really fit to what I wanted (sound like a real Diva now ) And I don't want to tread on anyone's toes so to speak, in the imaginary apocalypse lover community. That sounds stupid, but yea, and if you haven't checkout Miuki's Nowhere world thread, you really should.
Scholar
#22 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:36 PM
Didn't see this in any of the postings, but, it would be nice if the world were more gloomy as far as sky and water. It's so prety now...will the ini files be altered?

Sorry for busting in on your topic but I did join your build group and thought I'd take another look at the world.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:02 PM Last edited by SharaRose : 6th Jun 2012 at 7:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
Didn't see this in any of the postings, but, it would be nice if the world were more gloomy as far as sky and water. It's so prety now...will the ini files be altered?

Sorry for busting in on your topic but I did join your build group and thought I'd take another look at the world.
We're using the world shape, not the terrain, lots, deco, etc. I'm hoping someone else will play with the ini files, but I'll give it a whirl if we don't get a volunteer. I hesitate to post this because it is REALLY rough right now, but it's the general idea. (The orange lines are creator boundaries that can be deleted later.)

Too dreary or not enough? I went for drought - not dead, not thriving. I need to edit the textures to get rid of repeating patterns and make the whole thing a little more dramatic, but what do you all think of the colors in general?

I trimmed down the number of base paints to give people more flexibility to layer on their own and did some quick painting to show what goes where. I'll refine the paints before it goes up, and then people can add on from there.

Right now, I'm replacing all the roads that are default with different custom roads for each section (or adjacent sections) so creators can change their roads for their section without changing roads on the other side of the world. The roads are also being moved to better fit into the boundaries and avoid overlap.

Below is a map with the boundaries for each creator blocked out. Boundaries are based on chunk lines mainly so creators can better control how many terrain paints are in their area. If anyone wants me to detail their section because they are not interested in terrain painting, let me know and I'll work on that later on.

ETA: The boundaries will also help us organize the trees so they can be combined for good performance. Each creator will have a trees layer to use that won't overlap with any other tree layer.

A few notes:
1 - Prawler - Main city
5 or 4/5 - Individual buiders who don't want a section
8 - The back part of this section is a walking trail with few lots - this one is more for the CAW decorating enthusiast than a lot builder
10 - There is a walking trail over the hill from the city to a few beach lots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:07 PM Last edited by Prawler : 6th Jun 2012 at 7:28 PM.
Cameranutz2, that's great, welcome to the team, I think i mentioned ini files in the main post, before i updated

ini file edits are a definite must, but I'm clueless, so I'll have to go tutorial hunting

EDIT: SharaRose we were posting at the same time again :/
it looks great, could you turn off the fog before you post another pic, sorry, it makes the whole thing look different.
VampireSims and Matrix are making some more custom terrains that we can edit with later if needed.

Have you looked over at the building thread to see what they are doing, I think Matrix and Riptide have already started building so we have to make sure they fit (I keep saying we, but you are in charge )

EDIT: Cameranutz2, I just stalked your page and see you have dabbled in the object and modding fields, if you feel like creating something we (I) would be eternally grateful
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prawler
Have you looked over at the building thread to see what they are doing, I think Matrix and Riptide have already started building so we have to make sure they fit (I keep saying we, but you are in charge )
I'm watching the building thread. I'm a little unclear on who wants a section where they can manage all the lots, and who wants to do one or two lots. This will probably be much clearer when the world goes up on Friday and people can go in and look it over.

In the map above, maybe we reserve #5 (or even #4 and #5) for people who don't want a full section, and Prawler, maybe you can fit a couple in your section (#1). Those are the areas where the most large lots will fit.

I added a few notes under the map above.

BTW, I think you're in charge over here. I'm Operations & Logistics. Tell me what you want from the CAW setup and I'll figure out how to implement it.
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Please create a social group for this!
Page 1 of 2