Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bipolar Trait

by emile20 Posted 20th Feb 2017 at 9:49 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:50 PM by emile20 : updated to latest patch

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
do you have BPD or know someone with it? because I'm impressed that you actually know how bipolar works. most people I talk to think it's just mood swings. T_T

EDIT: i just realized that my comment might be coming off as sarcastic. it wasn't, I'm actually happy about the accuracy of this trait. I'm clearing this up now so there's no misunderstandings later, since i just got chewed out for a misunderstanding today. so yeah, i mean what i say, no sarcasm intended.

haha thank you for your appreciation!
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:48 PM
Thanks this is great. BUT, I have a question. Where did you get all these other traits seen in your photos? I love how much more intricate it can make a sim.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:23 AM
I've used this before, and I loved it so much! So realistic and amazing. I have family who has bipolar, and I'm bpd so the accuracy is great! also wondering, where did you find the "anorexic" trait?? I've been searching forever for it, and nothing shows on mod pages ive looked through
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 10:19 PM
This made my custom-werewolf sim perfect :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 1:27 AM
As someone who also suffers from bipolar disorder (bipolar II to be exact) its pretty dope to see a trait for this and it makes me excited.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:59 PM
You, are awesome for this. Thank you for sharing this mod and this condition with me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eda882
Thanks this is great. BUT, I have a question. Where did you get all these other traits seen in your photos? I love how much more intricate it can make a sim.

Hey the majority of my traits I've found on here modthesims otherwise I just google or use sims4updates to search for traits
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:47 PM
Default Update
Will you update this trait for the new patch? It dosen't work for me with the newest dogs and cats patch.
Test Subject
#34 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 10:59 PM
Its not working for me post patch either! and i'd really love to have it in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Its not working for me post patch either! and i'd really love to have it in my game
I've updated for the latest patch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 6:32 PM
Thank you so much for updating for the new patch! Now i can play on my family again :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emile20
I've updated for the latest patch!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!!! God I really missed it THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 3:39 PM
I've downloaded it properly, and the mods/scripts enabled when I go into CAS it's not there but whenever my sims age up, I have the ability to select cc trait mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:30 PM
Didn't know I needed these until I saw them. Thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM
Thank you so much for making this mod! I really enjoy it! Keep up the great work!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 8:56 AM
When I made my sim I hated that I couldn't combine hothead gloomy and cheerful. Now hopefully I make him more like me instead of just using gloomy itself. Stay strong my bi-polar brothers and sisters, my inbox is always open too btw :) Too, I came across a YT channel called polar warriors with a lot of good info. Much Love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 7:54 PM
Thanks for keeping the trait updated! I loved how it worked before and was really sad to see it didn't work anymore after patching - guess I can enjoy it again :)
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 1:58 AM
Can I Use Both Traits Packs Together? I Myself Suffer From 2 And My Mom 1, It Wold Be Cool To Be Able To Have Us Both In The Game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mostlynumb33
Can I Use Both Traits Packs Together? I Myself Suffer From 2 And My Mom 1, It Wold Be Cool To Be Able To Have Us Both In The Game

yes of course you can use both in game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:16 PM
This is amazinggggg!!!! Now my simself can go through the difficult daily challenges that I endure with Bipolar II disorder.... which goes oh so well with my Gemini sign lol. Thanks you so much for this!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 6:38 AM
Cool trait! It may be useful to say that the MC Command Center mod has an option to disable sims dying from emotions, that way your bipolar sims won't have the chance of dying from high anger or anything of the sort c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:52 AM
Hi, was wondering if this trait was still ok to use with the latest seasons patch?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 9:28 AM
I am asking myself the same thing, I hope it got updated, this mod is essential to my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Hi, was wondering if this trait was still ok to use with the latest seasons patch?

It's compatible with Get Famous + Seasons yes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 14th May 2019 at 7:59 PM
Thank you so much for this mod. Ive been diagnosed with bipolar II after years of not being able to treat my depression (i did not respond to drug aimed at unipolar depression, so...) . Im actualy so exited to add this to my game! thanks once again. Awareness is needed
Page 2 of 3