Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 8:36 AM
Default Png files made into package files tilt
So something I have noticed when I try to make custom content, any PNGs I use over the base had a distinct "lean" to them even if straight when I make them over the guide. It's just a slight angle where the left side is "up" a little more than the right, if you get what I mean. Is there a particular angle I can skew the picture to the right to in order to prevent this, or does this happen to anyone else? Example:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Revenwyn
So something I have noticed when I try to make custom content, any PNGs I use over the base had a distinct "lean" to them even if straight when I make them over the guide. It's just a slight angle where the left side is "up" a little more than the right, if you get what I mean. Is there a particular angle I can skew the picture to the right to in order to prevent this, or does this happen to anyone else? Example:

It's hard to see with the sim not standing straight. Does the image look tilted in the tool you're using to make CC? In your original texture?

I can't say I've ever heard of this, so I don't know any angle you can use.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
It's hard to see with the sim not standing straight. Does the image look tilted in the tool you're using to make CC? In your original texture?

I can't say I've ever heard of this, so I don't know any angle you can use.

Do Sims ever stand straight? The original image does not look tilted and I'm using these with the grids for placement: https://sims4studio.com/thread/243/...xture-templates
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 8:43 AM
Use a mod to make them stand straight: https://modthesims.info/d/630172/st...-shooksims.html

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4