Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

by funnyycats Posted 8th Aug 2005 at 2:46 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:54 AM by funnyycats

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:51 PM
Well its taken five days to figure it out and painstakingly install him but hes finally living in strangeworld and he looks great!
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Default um... doesn't work
all the meshes aren't working.

Please PLEASE PLEASE help. I REALLY need it!!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:30 PM
Smashing good job...Thanks I've been seeking a replica of Hugh for awhile now...I love it thanks tons.

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:42 PM
YES! lmaoo.. omg love this!!

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
Wonderful! A lot of celeb skins don't really look like the celeb at all but yours looks fantastic. A welcome addition to my neighborhood. Harvey Birdman needed a neighbor.

"Blubber nuggets...mmm...they're chewy!" - Cosmo
Mad Poster
#56 Old 31st May 2009 at 9:04 PM
WOW! I just started the X-men series! Hahaha! I was awed to see the new one in theaters (X-Men: Origins Wolverine) It was AWESOME!!! Then I saw X-men (1.5) last night and now I'm a complete fan! LOL! NICE job with Wolverine! I am just losing my jaw over and over again! Hahaha! Thanks SOOO very much for your time and effort! I really appreciate it, and the world seems to also! Thanks again! ^-^

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#57 Old 31st May 2009 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simology expert no1
I LOVE the wolverine hes so fab, but ive never downloaded custom stuff before and ive tried but cant do it. Can anyone help me in idiots speak. When I click download where do i save him? Then how do i actually open the file cos it wont. Then how do u get it in the game? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post by the way. cheers.

First off....do you have winrar? http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm it is used to open up the compressed files, that most of these users use for uploading.

First: Download custom content and save to ....MY DOCUMENTS/ EA GAMES/ THE SIMS 2/ DOWNLOADS

Second: right click custom content and click "extract files here" (or something along those lines)

Third: Once the two steps are completed you can delete the .rar file (the book looking thing) you don't have to delete it but i do.

Those are pretty much the three steps. if you need anymore help with this feel free to talk to me again. ^-^ Hope this helps! WinRAR is the key to this, and don't worry the steps become basically automatic once you get the hang of it! Happy Simming!

LOVE your Wolverine funnycats! Big fan of X-men! @-@

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 2:23 AM
It's great but for some reason it won't show up in body shop.
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlufinMuffin
It's great but for some reason it won't show up in body shop.

something similar happened to me: no haircut and claws found. pretty useless!
Code:
claws
Code:
wolverine
Code:
help
Code:
cantdownload
Page 3 of 3