Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MTS2 Wall Calendar

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 9:32 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2022 at 10:35 AM by Tashiketh

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:37 AM
Loooooove it!!
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:39 AM
Those are awesome! So cute! Ohh, I love it! I need to download them. ^__^

Good job!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:40 AM
how cool!
Mesh Maestro
#29 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:16 AM
A big congats to all the screen shot winners and for the multi efforts in making this wonderful piece of work... Hats off to everyone...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:26 AM
This is fantastic, really great job, thank you all!
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:53 AM
this is great!!!!!!Thanks
Inventor
#32 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:01 AM
What a lovely item, I will be adding this to my sims homes. Thank you to everyone that got involved in this, and for sharing.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Cult Leader
#33 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:08 AM
Very cool. When's the next project so I can enter? I love it.
#34 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:31 AM
Wow. This is such a cute addition to the game, and the screenshots are all just wonderful. Those of you who took those pictures - congrats. Stunning. Inge - nice work on the base object, very slick!

I hope there will be an official MTS2 calendar contest sometime next year, too. Maybe then I'll notice it in time to enter.

Are recolors allowed for this object, out of curiosity? I didn't see that specified, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. As it stands, I'm not much of a content creator (I sort of suck at it, because I haven't taken the time to learn how), so I guess I'm not really even asking for me.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#35 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NikkiAngel
Are recolors allowed for this object, out of curiosity? I didn't see that specified, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. As it stands, I'm not much of a content creator (I sort of suck at it, because I haven't taken the time to learn how), so I guess I'm not really even asking for me.

I am planning to release at Simlogical a base object with no pictures for people who want to make their own calendars with their own images. Or I think it would be ok to use this one, except of course the pictures on it are copyright of MTS2 and the competition entrants, so you do have to supply your own images before sharing.

You can't recolour in the normal way because of the automatic material changes that take place. You have to clone the whole object and directly edit the TXTR images that are produced on the clone. Remember a completely cloned object needs a new unique GUID.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#36 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:17 AM
Thankyou. This looks Great.
Alchemist
#37 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:36 AM
That's so cool! Lovely idea! And very realistic screenshots I love teh Halloween and classroom ones.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Theorist
#38 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:38 AM
I'm so honored to be a part of this. :salute:

Free virtual Christmas pudding for everyone..

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:41 PM
wow !!! those pictures are lovely
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:00 PM
this is marvelous! greate! fantasic! super!

"(...)Bo nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart
A czerwień mojej krwi to tylko jakiś żart
I zapominać chcę tak często jak się da
Że nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart
"
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:56 PM
Wow. NICE. Thanks. :P
Field Researcher
#42 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:42 PM
This is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:53 PM Last edited by Riggo4482 : 11th Nov 2005 at 4:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Firespring
Question 1 Are the leaves in November, part of the JWoods donation set?

Question 2 Any plans to make this a "real" calendar?

Thanks!!

Answer to 1 yes it is. Nice set and it helps out a good family.

Nice job on the calander, what a great idea. Where can I download miss August? or where can I get the hair mesh?
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:06 PM
awww thank you so much!! this is great! good job
Field Researcher
#45 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Oh! I really do love the Feb one! Beautiful

Hee hee hee, I did that one! Thanks for the complement!

I actually didn't know this was going to be for the game what a neat idea. Thanks for putting this together for us everyone!!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:03 PM
Awesome Job! I like the march and september pic! Keep up the good work. Where did they get that halloween guy w/the pumpkin head?
Field Researcher
#47 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BSUGurl83
Awesome Job! I like the march and september pic! Keep up the good work. Where did they get that halloween guy w/the pumpkin head?

http://www.sims2community.com/jwoods/ that is where you get it!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#48 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:14 PM
Love it!!!
Thats what we needed b4
Thank you for the new great animated thing!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Forum Resident
#49 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:20 PM
wow, this is exelect what a amazing idea!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:47 PM
I absolutely love it- wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Very unique. Nice images, too.
Page 2 of 6