Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New default CAS faces - complete set

by sarakadie Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 6:34 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 6:40 PM
Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for! No more NPCs who ressemble monkeys or mutants and still having a variety of faces in my game. I browsed through the other CAS face replacements you posted, but the faces all looked very similar. Your collection offers a great variety so that my new NPCs won't look all the same. :D

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us!
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:13 AM
hehe, i'm awfully late commenting but i had to thank you so much for these. it makes the legacy challenge stipulation of only marrying townies SO much more bearable ^_^
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 7:27 PM
I can't wait to try these out! Good job! No more Maxis fugliness, LOL.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selzi
Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for! No more NPCs who ressemble monkeys or mutants and still having a variety of faces in my game. I browsed through the other CAS face replacements you posted, but the faces all looked very similar. Your collection offers a great variety so that my new NPCs won't look all the same. :D

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us!

I did the same thing she did and yours were far superior! Good Job!

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:37 AM
these are beautiful
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th May 2009 at 6:22 PM
Nice, I'm happy to see some variety! Hate the Quasimodo effect but don't want all my sims to look the same, either...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:54 AM
This set is lovely - the faces are both distinct and attractive. Thanks so much for your hard work
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:44 PM
Hi sarakadie,
I'm currently in the process of converting DFRs like yours into non default for my own use. Do you have interest in adding them to your upload? At the moment I haven't converted any of your files and it takes approx. one hour to edit one of them, but if you say yes I'm happy to give you copies of them when I'm finished.
Page 2 of 2