Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dezombification Potion

by Smonaff Posted 12th Dec 2006 at 6:34 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2006 at 3:13 AM by Smonaff : Update

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smonaff
Ok, here it is, the behaviour function that it will override is Sub - React - Patch All Relationships. Let me know if it fixes the problem. Also, since I don't know what OFB added to or changed in the Ressurrect-O-Nomitron, but I'm assuming whatever it changed or added to the Patch All Relationships BHAV probably deals with employees and employers relationships with one another, let me know if it has any undesired effects. If it works I'll go ahead and upload it to a new thread so that other Mac users will be able to find and download it, if not they can always use my potion and Pescado's Zombie Apocalypse to make zombies.

You are amazing!!! I installed the package and tested it out a bit- the resurrecting worked fine with the resurrecting phone- and as far as I can tell, it did what it was supposed to with the manager/employee relations, as well as the family and friends. No odd marriages, the other sims relations didn't change or anything. (The buisness got passed onto a family member, seeing as he had to die to be resurrected, but when he came back as a zombie, he was able to order employees and everything again.) So far I haven't found any bugs, and it's working perfectly. If anything odd comes up I will let you know but as for now- it seems to be going smoothly... Thank you so much, you're amazing! I really can't do much, but if I can ever repay the favor somehow, just let me know. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:56 AM
That's great! Keep me posted on how it's working.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:53 PM
An outstanding zombie hack -- and an interesting mortality decision on the part of the zombie. Do they give up the immortality available to them as a zombie, for the limited mortality of the average Sim? Also, I think with all the painting hacks and other hacks which easily make a Sim/zombie's Aspiration to Gold or above, the dust to dust potentiality can be effectively countered. Thank you, Smonaff, you are a great modder in all things Sim-hack!! You inspire me!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:03 PM
I have a vampire lure potion planned. It will make the sim who drinks it irresistable to vampires and at night vampires will come to the sim's lot and attack them.

Ooooh. I really like this idea. Sort of like the Love Potion #8.5... only for vamps. Will this be aspiration based too? I wonder what the side effects might be. Instead of attracting vamps to bite you, maybe they all react negatively, like they think you stink and they try to Bleh and scare you to death instead. :D

When you get around to it, I may steal borrow your idea for an anti-wolfsbane potion, to increase attraction towards wolves and/or LOTPs. Unless you manage to get Pets sometime in the near future. Heh. I would really like to see that as part of the collection you offer.

Anyhew..., I thought I'd stop by and mention that djssims already has some aspiration based potions to convert sims into Vamps and Werewolves. They currently do not have negative side effects due to low aspiration use, but he has plans to eventually add those in. So to save myself the trouble, I will be lazy and wait for them to be updated. :p

ETA: It looks like I didn't read the front page. Apparently they have already been updated to have negative side effects due to low aspiration use. Heh. So yay!

Ste
Field Researcher
#30 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 4:50 AM
That's great! Keep me posted on how it's working.

Sorry it's been a while, but I thought I'd let you know that the behaviour function is still working fine. ^_^ Thanks again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:26 PM
syberspunk:
I haven't really given it much thought beyond that it will lure vampires, I haven't even started on it yet, been working on a lot of other things, but when I do get to work on it I'll see then which effects fit best and whether it should be aspiration based or not.

whitesiren:
Ok, Thanks. I'm glad it's still working.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Forum Resident
#32 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:11 PM
Hi Smonaff, this potion sounds awesome but I think it can't be put on sale with OFB I'm ingame at the very same time, and the game's displaying "this object can't be put on sale" when I'm trying to sell it.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 12:52 AM
Does this hack adds a memory to the Sim like ''being cured of zombieness''?

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:08 AM
um, well I hate to sound harsh since it seems a lot of people have had success with this potion, but it appears to have entirely ruined one of my University lots. I downloaded several other things (about 20 hairstyles and 3 outfits) from this site at about the same time as I downloaded this potion, but every place I've asked has said that it is most likely this Mod that screwed up the lot. Somehow, the entire University lot has become like a regular neighborhood lot. No one reads as a student, no one can move back to the regular neighborhood. Worst of all, ALL of the students' personality, skill, aspirations, and relationships are GONE.

I, of course, have no proof it was this Mod, but it seems likely. I've even removed every download I had and deleted them, and nothing is going back to normal. I just wanted to give you/anyone else who may download this a forewarning, just in case.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:15 PM
Hiyaa.
Um this sounds dumb.. after downloading it what folder do i put it into to get the potion to work?
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 3:36 AM
This is great! Thank you thank you thank you! You totally saved my legacy family! *huggles*
Field Researcher
#37 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:57 AM
thank God! i was making a zombie movie, using the hack where other people are turned into zombies by attacking them, and the zombie hunter became one! thanks so much, this is a lifesaver!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:57 PM
my sim drank this after she came back as a zombie but her skin is still blue?any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:57 PM
my sim drank this after she came back as a zombie but her skin is still blue?any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:57 PM
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
Lol.. just asking, is there some way there is a potion that make u a zombie? cuz i havent figured out how to turn my sims into gouls and zombies yet :S help? any ideas?
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:45 PM
will you be able to become a zombie again after you drink the potion
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:19 PM
Thanks!!! A Great Creation!! You're A Life saver.. I thought my sim wouldn't be normal again.. but thanks to you.. My sim is normal again!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:38 PM
Really need this. One of my favorite Sims, of course. Thanks.
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 4:51 AM
Default Resident Evil
BLAH

you should make Resident Evil versions C:
In case u dont know what that is:
anti-virus (self explanatory)
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Anti-virus

T-virus (zombie infection)
http://forgetfulman.files.wordpress.../03/t_virus.jpg

Make recolor/meshes for the zombie infection PLEEEEASE
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 30th May 2013 at 12:16 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:33 AM
thank you first mod i have added it is very useful!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:57 PM
This potion is killing my zombie sims, i have the sims 2 collection, as soon my zombie drink the potion he dies... why it happening liek this?
Test Subject
#49 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Custard
This potion is killing my zombie sims, i have the sims 2 collection, as soon my zombie drink the potion he dies... why it happening liek this?

Well after reading the description one would assume the zombies you are trying to cure have a "gold or below" aspiration meter, it does state it has "negative side effects, so beware".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:35 AM
muito obrigado
Page 2 of 3