Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Free Will Plumbbob ver 3g & lite

by dizzy2 Posted 2nd Aug 2005 at 6:55 AM - Updated 19th Sep 2005 at 9:26 AM by dizzy2 : Update

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:27 AM
so you click on the plumbob right? well i think its cool but wouldnt it get annoying if your trying to select something behind the plumbob in a movie or sumfin? i think maybe there should be a pie menu on the sim or something. thanks anyways

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:59 PM
Just got FreeTime, and it works the same as it always had, always works on Elders, Teens, and Toddlers. However, like I said before, if you have Free Will turned ON and you have Player Control selected for one of the sims they will remain in Player Control as they age up, though you will not be able to turn it off until they get up to the next age it works at.
Test Subject
#53 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:00 AM
did anyone try this mod with AL? Didn't work for me though, could you make a compatible version? Thanks, much appreciated
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 2:02 AM
ZOMG You are a Genius!! I love this!!! =D you are my Hero =D

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistressjera
Just got FreeTime, and it works the same as it always had, always works on Elders, Teens, and Toddlers. However, like I said before, if you have Free Will turned ON and you have Player Control selected for one of the sims they will remain in Player Control as they age up, though you will not be able to turn it off until they get up to the next age it works at.

I'm having this same issue, has anyone figured out how to fix it, or possibly another mod that is like this that works?
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th May 2009 at 4:30 PM
Does this make sims flirt on their own? I've never seen sims who do not have a family aspiration flirt by themselves.
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:13 AM
ohmygosh thank you!! this is exactly what i needed. i usually only have one main sim that i control so this is perfect!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowrem
did anyone try this mod with AL? Didn't work for me though, could you make a compatible version? Thanks, much appreciated

It doesn't work for me either, and I've got Double Del (base + Nightlife) + Seasons + Ap Life.

Oooh, what's that? *click*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:41 AM
I miss this mod so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:50 AM
muito obrigado
Page 3 of 3