Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Eehna : 20th Jun 2021 at 5:43 PM.
Default [Found] WCIF sg5150's Utility Single Closet
Hi!
Does anyone know of working downloads for the other closet on this page:
https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.co...h/single+closet

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 6:47 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 12:32 PM
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 9:01 AM
Does anyone have a working download for the other closet in the link?
The "Utility Single Closet"?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 9:17 PM
I'm not sure if it's this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 12:19 AM
@Saku12 Not exactly, but thanks a lot anyway, I didn't know about other versions!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 2:02 AM
Oh sorry hahaha here is the folder of everything that WamBam has found and re-uploaded in case you want to look it up
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 1:35 PM
Thanks for the link!
I appreciate all your help in this

Sadly, it wasn't in there, so I'm still looking for that specific closet, if anyone knows of a working download somewhere.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 11:43 PM
I have not found it, but if you do happen to find it, please let me know because now I want it too.

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
Instructor
#10 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 3:03 AM
Best I managed to find after a more extensive search was a recolor that did not work without the mesh (I tested it to be sure because I have found things labeled as mesh-requiring recolors that worked just fine on their own) and a very large archive at loverslab that did not include this specific item, but it might be worth asking around about it over there if you're a legal adult, because the person who compiled it has put forth some effort, and a number of other people contributed, to collect as much stuff as possible.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 5:25 AM
@Cidira: Thanks for the suggestion! I posted over there, but no reply yet. I found some other threads with people asking around for a lot of her things, but no result for the Utility Closet.

@LeechJar: I will certainly post here if/when I found a working link! I hope you do the same if you manage to find one
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 7:10 AM
does anybody know how to reach wambam?
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 11:08 PM
At the top of WamBam's archive there are a couple of 'READ ME' folders as well as that misc once with some unsorted files. I would try the Discord user info in the most recent readme file from April 2020.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 4:38 AM
So I finally got a reply over at LoversLab!
The file is in this comment: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/151...comment=3378366