Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#626 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:28 AM
Fashion Shoot for Business Menswear at the Blackwheel Transit Station in Scandalica City. Models are: Jimmy Pheonix, Denny Greystone, Yamato, and Ravi Zeitlebahn.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Alchemist
#627 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 12:21 AM
The long lost father of the Ottomi women. What is he doing back in Widespot?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#628 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:40 PM
@Sunrader He looks lonely!

Paperboy Fleagle grew up, I quite like the outfit the game chose for him!

Robot butler Babbage II smells of roses!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#629 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 7:49 PM
Here's Eduardo. He may look normal but he carries some horrific genetic baggage. Looking forward to his future children :p
Scholar
#630 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:38 AM

Buddy Shagrin Scheiler. He's one of two Gen4 heirs from an uglacy my friend and me are playing.

He's a werewolf, and spends his waking nights taking care of the gardens.

This guy is his brother, Derex Dandelar.

He's honoured to meet his (in-universe) legendary grandfather, for the first time.
Forum Resident
#631 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:07 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 2nd Feb 2019 at 1:30 AM.
Harry Potter Book based Guys Redo Part I
So I decided to try my hand at making my sims from scratch, by combining MULTIPLE different template pieces instead of one or two though sometimes I still just use one if I really like it. That and I know longer use certain pieces of CC.

Again all of these are book based, and the blanks filled in by my imagination no movie based.

Arthur Weasley

Fabian Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Lucius Malfoy

Remus Lupin

Severus Snape
Screenshots
Alchemist
#632 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 1:02 PM
Random Frapshot of Humble (clone playable) and Humble the Waiter (SimSurgery NPC). I didn't pose them but accidentally caught them in this conversation and I think it's so cute.

Mad Poster
#633 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:12 PM
I just really liked this picture of Kujo Indie after he graduated Sim State and was walking to the taxi.
He's the son of Mitch and Vivian (Cho) Indie

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#634 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 4:28 AM
Harry Potter Book Guys update and redo part II
Again all of these are book based, and the blanks filled in by my imagination no movie base (and yes I know I've done some of these again)

Albus Dumbledore

Charlie Weasley

Updated James Potter

Updated Lucius Malfoy

Updated Phineas Nigellus Black

Septimus Weasley

Updated Severus Snape
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#635 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 4:59 PM
Here's the simmy statue, posing in the formal garden area of Lacuna Botanical garden.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#636 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 7:19 AM
Lazlo Curious is obsessed as ever with the aliens ever since they turned him into a werewolf.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#637 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 9:21 PM
I hope there are no fires today, as the fireman is slightly preoccupied!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#638 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 7:19 PM
Default shoot
This is my avatar sim, Jason's photo shoot. Freckles are by Jessi. Eyes from TSR.
Mad Poster
#639 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 6:22 PM
Just a close-up of Dylan Dreamer, Brandi & Darren's son because he's pretty :lovestruc

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#640 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 3:20 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 25th Apr 2019 at 1:21 PM.
Default Harry Potter book guys part IV
Dean Thomas

Lee Jordan

Albus Dumbledore young and old(Yes again) I realized he was easier to fine tune as an adult

not happy with the hair, maybe if it was longer...but it was the only one that matched the beard and didn't clip through the hat
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#641 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:42 PM

I think Eliah Powerhill is definitely one of my prettiest male sims in my hood.
Test Subject
#642 Old 14th May 2019 at 6:41 PM

I introduce you Jervis

GhoticSimmer
Test Subject
#643 Old 20th May 2019 at 2:01 AM
The Ultimate Michael Bachelor by Skellington7d with my makeover. Cutest smile ever imo..
Test Subject
#644 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 9:03 AM
my male sim in Bodyshop of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern descent ..
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#645 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 6:38 PM
thewrittenletter, I love that skintone! My green alien: this is the grandson of Ripp Grunt. He's one of my favorites.

Field Researcher
#646 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 8:52 PM
RIP Houston Sinclair. He didnt died, he became corrupted. He leaves behind a wife and five kids. Now i gotta figure out how to get rid of him without fubaring the whole neighborhood.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#647 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 10:47 AM Last edited by Misaki Chan : 5th Jul 2019 at 4:08 PM.
That's some very cute sims you've got there, guys. I love green-skinned boys in this game. @venusking Any chance you remember where you got the hair from? Finding unusual hair colours for boys is hard when you're not looking for blocky maxis-match stuff.

EDIT: I'll add my own screenshot so that this doesn't turn into a random conversation/wcif thread. Meet Friedrich Nietzsche.
Forum Resident
#648 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 6:17 PM
@Misaki Chan

Here it is. There are only 3 unnatural colors:

http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_4.html
Forum Resident
#649 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 11:51 AM
Meet Yvain Maegor. He's a peasant in Satbury working hard as a fisherman. He just finished up the fall season and is concerned how much fishing he'll be able to do now that it's winter.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Forum Resident
#650 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 8:11 AM
The latest merchant in Satbury is Nichol Crane! He owns the weekly market in town.

He's not been the nicest sim to show up in Satbury.

However grumpy, he is still interested in finding a mate who can help with his business.

It doesn't always quite work out how Nichol hopes though!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Page 26 of 30