Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 4:25 PM
Default New Gym (replacing Movers & Shakers)
I never like the gym in Willow Creek because the bathrooms upstairs are horrendously designed, and have odd issues going on at times.
I have been trying to make this gym a bit better than what I usually place down. There's a rest area with a mini-kitchen-like area, the upstairs has the bathrooms, and one long room intended to be more spa-like with bathtubs intended for mud baths.

What I am stuck on right now is where I can/should place the gym stuff like treadmills, if not adding a yoga area. The backyard has a hot tub and meditation area. For the most part, I am trying to keep items to be basegame, spa day, and perfect patio, at most. Design-wise, I am mostly aiming for white-blue with some cream/beige.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 6:39 AM
I would remove the two bathrooms closest to outside wall on the upper floor and place them just to the right of your eating/lounge area. I would also get rid of some of the tubs and use that space for additional activities.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 1:19 PM
I moved the two bathrooms, altered the bottom a bit to accommodate them, and made the upper mudbath area smaller.
The bathrooms and the gym itself have flooring and wallpapers now. I made a little resting/napping area with a stereo in it, so it's an area for relaxing and/or focusing on yoga. Also changed the stairs for the front and back door, since they fit the outside tiles a bit better.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 4:25 AM
I think this is improved from your previous picture layout. I would just continue to flesh out your design and add more decoration as you go.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 6:15 PM
That's a thing; I'm not someone who really enjoys putting lots of decoration on lots, especially inside. Even in my own room, the walls are bare because I tend to not put posters up.

I was thinking of putting some different speakers around, maybe Electronica speakers on the top floor, since that is turning more into the gym-only area.