Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 11:18 PM Last edited by sims4multiplayer : 23rd Feb 2021 at 8:00 PM.
Default Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod [0.8.1 update] - Buy Mode
Would you like to play The Sims 4 with the family? Looking for the next party game with friends? Tired of travel infinite loading? Look no further!

S4MP 0.6.0 is a huge milestone in The Sims 4 multiplayer evolution. Now the mod supports up to 12 players! Get your friends together and experience the next generation of The Sims 4 multiplayer gaming!

As always, this version contains a lot of updates and most probably contains bugs. Feedback is very welcome, and it is a huge help to boost the development of the mod.

The severe lagging issue between Mac-Windows cross-platform sessions persists. If you would like to play cross-platform using the mod, we recommend using Bootcamp with Windows on the Mac computer. (Mac-Mac and Windows-Windows sessions work fine!)

The main purpose of this thread is to collect feedback and bugs, the mod is still far from finished. Even though it has passed a few months of early access testing, it may still contain unrevealed issues. Reporting these has a huge impact on the development process. Thank you very much for advance, and most importantly, have fun with the mod!

Download S4MP 0.6.0
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 9:12 PM
Perfect idea! I think that just what's not enough for Sims 4 to become a perfect game. I think you need to put more information about how to use it. Could it be used by two simmers from different countries? How does it look at work?
Regards. Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Perfect idea! I think that just what's not enough for Sims 4 to become a perfect game. I think you need to put more information about how to use it. Could it be used by two simmers from different countries? How does it look at work?
Regards. Vic ^_^

Thank you for the questions! Here are some links which will hopefully answer your questions:

S4MP gameplay video by James Turner & Dr Gluon

About playing online: S4MP dedicated servers are available for Patreon supporters, free version can be played online using Hamachi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 7:13 PM
Quick heads-up for those who have updated the game to 1.68: the patch has introduced a breaking change for S4MP which has been fixed in 0.6.1, please update your mod via this link! It's important to watch out for game versions now, 0.6.1 will not work with not patched games!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 7:58 PM
Heads up! S4MP 0.8.1 has just arrived! It contains the following changes:

- Fixed the lagging issue between Windows and Mac clients
- Buy mode bugfixes (all clients can sell/remove objects now
- All players can control the time
- The game will automatically disconnect when exiting the game (no more freezes, no need for 'disconnect' command anymore)
- The launcher will enable third party content & script mods automatically for the game

Please keep in mind you'll need game version The Sims 4 v1.68.154.1020 or later to play.

Download via ModTheSims