Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: OC Poolhouse objects, testers wanted

by blake_boy Posted 7th Mar 2007 at 8:37 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2007 at 3:59 AM by blake_boy

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:03 AM
Beautiful and classy set. Can't wait to get it in my game. Can you say where the other walls are from please, I really love the dark colour
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:51 AM Last edited by blake_boy : 8th Mar 2007 at 7:18 AM.
phoenix_phaerie: Haha, my graphics card is actually pretty avrage/ low end. I just used the ATI control centre to enhance the graphics a bit.

droylynn: The walls are mine, I can send them to you if you leave your email add
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:46 PM
You are so kind Blake boy Thank you. :lovestruc My email is [email protected]
#29 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:38 PM
Holy sims that graphics card rocks, nice work man

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:31 PM
i LOVE this set, but the bed isn't showing up for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:47 AM
jonelin: Have you downloaded the mesh from http://www.muranomobilia.com/produc...okyo/tokyo.html
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:39 PM
This is just too B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Thank you soooo much!
Couldn't you get someone to help you so you would have the time to create some more fantastic stuff for us?! :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
Lizzy220: Haha, I actually work in the construction industry, but Ive got the weekends off, so I can still fit some time creating during the weekends.
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 5:54 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
oh goodness!! i feel so deficient now! i completely overlooked that link. thank you, and again, this is a fabulous set. probably one of my favorites in while!
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:06 PM
This is another gorgeous set, all of your work is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!!

Jennifer

~ReflexSims Forum~
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:44 PM
Everything is working well.

It's a great set very beautyful.

Thanks hope we see your work again...

loeloe
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 5:58 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Great Work
Great stuff! Keep it up.
Where do you get the plants & the pots you have used in this picture and many other of your previous ones? - The silver and cane like pots and red/brown plant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:48 AM
I'm planning on releasing the plants and pots in the future after I can reduce their poly counts. Just not sure when though..
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM Last edited by raggsokk93 : 28th Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM.
Wow! This looks just like it! I mean the Cohens poolhouse^^
Woot?! You've never watched the OC? You've got to! It's the best show in the world! along with LOST..

But hey, this was beautiful

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:39 PM
This is AMAZING! I have no idea how you do it but... thank you!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:46 AM
hey this is really good.
You need to change the web address for the mesh of the bed though.
Downloaded the other stuff u made too. It all looks great.

"Don't Look So Blue You Shoulda Seen Right Through, My Little Decoy"

Do You Wanna Fall Apart??
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 6:32 PM
Oh wow that is so cool! It looks just like the pool house! :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:35 AM
Dude I don't know how you do it, but ALL your stuff is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. You should work for Maxis and replace some of the really ugly things they come up with. hehehe.

THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 5:47 AM
I love the show and love your set too... Thanks blake_boy..
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:01 AM
Lovely work, but it looks as though the mesh has been moved to the sims resource /cry
You may want to note this in your post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:45 AM Last edited by blake_boy : 7th Sep 2007 at 3:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by dvana
Lovely work, but it looks as though the mesh has been moved to the sims resource /cry
You may want to note this in your post.

Ok, looks like ill have to remove the recolour to murano's bed then. Thanks for letting me know.
Inventor
#47 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 1:15 AM
beautifully done

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Field Researcher
#48 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 2:17 AM
I really like this set...unfortunately I can't get the bed as I'm a TSR member but I don't donate. So that spoiled it a little, but not enough to keep me from loving this set! Thanks so much for taking the time to put it together. I actually do not like the OC, but the furniture's great anyway! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what else you put together! Keep up the great work
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:44 AM
Amazingly well done!
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
This is AMAZING!!!!!! Thank You sooooooo much for this set.
Please make more
Page 2 of 4