Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2021 at 5:09 AM
Default How do I alert people that I've updated my mods?
I had to fix textures in both my Ocean & Sky and Waterfall painting sets, and while I made note on their individual download pages that people should re-download, is there any other way to alert people? On nexusmods.com, there is both versioning as well as a download manager which alerts people to changes every time they open the download manager or revisit the site to check out a given game's content, but I don't think MTS has anything of the sort as far as broadcasting alerts, unless I've missed it.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 25th May 2021 at 11:30 AM
MTS has the "Latest Updated" feature, which is in built into the download browser and the profile pages. Additionally, the My Downloads link has an "Up to Date?" option where people can sort the list by when they last downloaded vs when the mod was updated.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2021 at 12:06 PM
I see them now, thanks. Is there a proactive way to alert people who've already downloaded?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xordevoreaux
I see them now, thanks. Is there a proactive way to alert people who've already downloaded?

Unfortunately not, unless they're subscribed to your download thread Usually what I do is just adding a big banner saying 'new update!' and most of the time when people find issues in their game, they'll look up the download again and notice said banner (or text!)