Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2021 at 7:02 AM
Default Another uploder issue
I am trying to upload a sim named Cho Chang from Harry Potter but I can't because her name isn't 10 characters long which doesn't meet the title requirement....is there a way to personally switch back to the old uploader. I am sure it works great for others but I've had nothing but problems first the links not being credited properly to this, which I can do nothing about. It just seems to make this take longer
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th May 2021 at 11:36 AM
While I realise that the CC included has been a bit of a pain, the fact is that if you use the old wizard, you *will* be CRd for not having CC included, since the old wizard doesn't detect it properly.  I hope you understand the new upload wizard is just that... new... so there will be some teething pains.

I've adjusted the minimum title length to be 8 characters and will revisit the entire CC included section again today.  Thanks for the feedback!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.