Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 12:19 PM
Default How to find out about CAS slider compatibility?
I've got quite a few CC sliders in my game, but I think that some don't work because others are maybe ruling them out or something. I wanted to know if there's a way to check this? As a hypothetical example, if I had one lip slider that plumps, one that lifts, and one that widens, and only 2 of the 3 of those work, is there a way to find out which specific slider is using up which 'slot'? - if that makes any sense. I want to find out what sliders can all work at once, or to be able to remove and prioritise specific sliders.

The ones that I use are...

Lips:
- Obscurus lips sliders N1-N5

Nose:
- Obscurus nose slider N1 septum and nostril
- Obscurus nose slider N2 nose tip
- Obscurus nose slider N3 nose bridge
- Obscurus nose slider N4 nose bridge width and broken nose
- Obscurus nose slider N5 nostril size
- Obscurus nose slider N6 septum slider width

Eyes:
- Obscurus eyelids sliders N1

Eyebrows:
- Obscurus eyebrows sliders N1 (eyebrows 10-12)

Ears:
- LUUMIA ear up/down slider

Body:
- LUUMIA hip shape slider
- Cmar Enhanced Butt Sliders
- Cmar Enhanced Lower Leg Sliders
- Cmar Breast Separation Slider
- Hellfrozeover Shoulder Height Slider
- Vibrantpixels Arm Thickness Slider

Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 1:50 PM
CmarNYC's Morph Maker is good for that, plus some testing in CAS. I was even able to resolve an incompatibility between two sliders I wanted to use by adjusting which slot(s) each was using.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cidira
CmarNYC's Morph Maker is good for that, plus some testing in CAS. I was even able to resolve an incompatibility between two sliders I wanted to use by adjusting which slot(s) each was using.

Thanks I'll try that!