Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 7:28 PM
Grey Dye: can it ever be used?
Long story short, I was looking for something that I saw in someone's post and in the bb.showhiddenobjects sort I ran across Grey Dye (Just searching DYE will bring it up). I love the color Grey and would love to fabricate items in grey, but I have never been given the option, not even when I buy the dye from debug! I hit google to research and NOTHING comes up for the Sims, only Minecraft! Has anyone ever been able to use it? Is my game missing something?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 4:56 AM
That is strange! Grey should be an option when fabricating. It's listed here on the wiki, so that leads me to believe it's not a weird anomaly. I'm spacing a bit since it's been a minute since I used the fabrication skill but I'm like 90% sure I was able to use grey dye just fine...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SunnyDae
That is strange! Grey should be an option when fabricating. It's listed here on the wiki, so that leads me to believe it's not a weird anomaly. I'm spacing a bit since it's been a minute since I used the fabrication skill but I'm like 90% sure I was able to use grey dye just fine...?

I have tried everything. I removed the mods, saves, cache etc... and maxed out the fabrication skill in a completely vanilla game and still can not use the grey dye. So completely strange!