Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#676 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 8:19 AM
Wow, I missed the problems because I always hired them on one time basis, not an ongoing, daily hire. The one-time worked fine for me, it was when the gardener was sick or pregnant and in labor. When the repairs was ganging up in the house then it was useful to get a repair person. I used it after the July patch with no problem.

I understand your position about updating. Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate what you've done before.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#677 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talented
I can't even play my households. I removed the bad mods and still I can't play my game. It keeps loading back to the worlds selection. But when I remove all the mods the game will load my household. Very irritating because I can't play without the mods I have now

These are the mods that I have as of now in a screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/7ra37o
http://prntscr.com/7ra3wx

This is the screen I get when I try to load my households:
http://prntscr.com/7ra4ii

I've spotted about ten or twelve that are known to be out of date and need replacing or removing. MB faster showers is now version 4, Deaderpool MC is now version 1_0_9. Rubenhood and Shimrod no longer check in to update their way-out-of-date mods, so you might want to reconsider a few of those. You've got some work to do. Go check the comments at the source of most of those mods, you'll get the answers you seek. For updated shimrod mods, check this site - http://simsicalcreations.blogspot.c...ity-status.html - You'll be glad you did.
Scholar
#678 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by queziacristina
A simmer reported issues with NPCs mod even before this patch, about gardeners suddenly not coming and then we need to hire them again. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, cause this was happening to maids as well(the mod don't touch her files). So I thought it could be a issue that came when they announced they tried to improve maids in some previous patch.

I haven't really played the game after this latest patch so I didn't even noticed there was something wrong/broken. I won't promise anything, I may update if I have the time but I won't mind if anyone updates this before me. :p

I just played the game after installing the July patch. I rang and hired a gardener and maid as a scheduled service (not a once off) and they are both coming to the house. I also ordered a repairman and they came but as I had nothing to fix they said they were off to the next client...
So the gardener, maid and handyman are working for me.
Test Subject
#679 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
I just played the game after installing the July patch. I rang and hired a gardener and maid as a scheduled service (not a once off) and they are both coming to the house. I also ordered a repairman and they came but as I had nothing to fix they said they were off to the next client...
So the gardener, maid and handyman are working for me.

Thank you so much for this I am super excited to give this a try, I am new to these forums so, Please excuse the lateness, I hope this works for me gardening can become a chore lol! SSOOO Excite!

Question though: I do have Faster gardening and Evolve all mods currently installed do you think there will be any issue and again I apologize if this has been brought up . I have looked through like the last 5 or 6 pages and I am going to just give it a whirl and see if they play nicely together lOL Thanks again.. Hope I don't sound too newbie-ish lol! :p

" We only look out our own eyes "
Scholar
#680 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psycitzo
Thank you so much for this I am super excited to give this a try, I am new to these forums so, Please excuse the lateness, I hope this works for me gardening can become a chore lol! SSOOO Excite!

Question though: I do have Faster gardening and Evolve all mods currently installed do you think there will be any issue and again I apologize if this has been brought up . I have looked through like the last 5 or 6 pages and I am going to just give it a whirl and see if they play nicely together lOL Thanks again.. Hope I don't sound too newbie-ish lol! :p

I don't have faster gardening but I do have the evolve all mod installed. And it works fine for me.
Test Subject
#681 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:56 PM Last edited by tsk92 : 1st Aug 2015 at 12:08 AM.
Just purchased the spa pack and digital upgrade pack (no other dlc yet) and cc is no longer working but it was working four hours ago.

The only way the game works is by renaming my mods folder and letting it generate a new one (simply emptying the mod folder does nothing, it must be a new folder) no mod seem to work. I tried the 50/50 split on the mod folder and got nothing, even f I have a single package file the game wouldn't start. These mods were working fine beforehand and the latest patch was definetley released prior to this afternoon, every single cc seem to be incompatible now.

=(
Scholar
#682 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsk92
Just purchased the spa pack and digital upgrade pack (no other dlc yet) and cc is no longer working but it was working four hours ago.

The only way the game works is by renaming my mods folder and letting it generate a new one (simply emptying the mod folder does nothing, it must be a new folder) no mod seem to work. I tried the 50/50 split on the mod folder and got nothing, even f I have a single package file the game wouldn't start. These mods were working fine beforehand and the latest patch was definetley released prior to this afternoon, every single cc seem to be incompatible now.

=(

Yes you will have a mod that is now not working due to the DLC you have just installed.
Mods are things that alter how the game works like no autonomous swimming, faster gardening etc:
CC are things like clothes, hair, building and furniture items
It will be a Mod that you need to update not CC
The only way to fix is to go back to where you downloaded each mod and see if the creator has released an update to work with the spa pack....
It will happen when a new stuff pack etc is released that some mods will need an update.

Before adding anything back make sure you have restarted your computer since adding the spa pack. Sounds silly but a restart is sometimes needed. Then rename the Sims 4 folder to sims 4 backup or whatever you want.
Let the game generate a whole new sims 4 folder
Make sure to change the .cfg file to see inside subfolders
Then start adding cc back and testing
Then before adding mods check you have the latest versions.
Then test like you did before
If you patch or install new stuff, game and expansion packs while your mods folder is still in the Sims 4 folder it will mess your game up....Once you get it working (make sure to turn script mods back on in game options) then you can copy your saves, tray and other stuff into the new Sims 4 folder from the one you renamed backup.....Hope that helps
Test Subject
#683 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 3:11 PM
Hello this is SimplySiv. My CC was never intended for Ts4 and that is why it's not working.

love Siv
Test Subject
#684 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 6:36 PM
The file morgade-LargerInteractionQueue is also causing problems.
Scholar
#685 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BandoGurl4515
The file morgade-LargerInteractionQueue is also causing problems.

JASF over at simsasylum has a working updated version of larger interaction Queue and I do believe there is an updated one here on Mod the Sims 4.

You need to register at simsasylum buut it is free.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...eraction-queue/

MTS
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561843
Test Subject
#686 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:18 PM
I have about 400 mods. After a lotttt of trial & error I found that the jacked up one RUINING MY GAME was the INTEEN mod. (EVEN THE GTW UPDATED VERSION)
Mods that still work that I have:
-Cmar's nude mods
-Super Pregnancy Mod
-MoreSimsAtBarsAndClubs
-No Mosiac Mod
-Enable Debug Cheats Mod
-NoIngredients
-Nudist Mods
etc
Test Subject
#687 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 6:04 PM
Ssimsixal_RiskyWohoo_30percent doesn't work
Lab Assistant
#688 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:55 AM
Broken mod after January patch.

My issue: Sims could not be directed to perform any actions, they would simply stand and make bored noises. The queue would clear itself if the game was paused.
The Bad Guy: Kai PC Blocker mod. Prevented Sims from being attracted to computers like they were crack. After I removed it, everybody returned to good behavior with the exception of those &*(%$# computers. They are sim crack once more.
Scholar
#689 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynn5339

My issue: Sims could not be directed to perform any actions, they would simply stand and make bored noises. The queue would clear itself if the game was paused.
The Bad Guy: Kai PC Blocker mod. Prevented Sims from being attracted to computers like they were crack. After I removed it, everybody returned to good behavior with the exception of those &*(%$# computers. They are sim crack once more.

There is an updated No PC mod here on mod the sims 4
Forum Resident
#690 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 6:44 AM Last edited by Lodakai : 12th Jan 2016 at 7:03 AM.

What version are you using? Did you get it from this site?
Kai PC Blocker is the outdated version of my mod that I've since renamed.
The new up to date version is here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536814

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
#691 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
What version are you using? Did you get it from this site?
Kai PC Blocker is the outdated version of my mod that I've since renamed.
The new up to date version is here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536814

Thanks! I'll try that one right away.
Lab Assistant
#692 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 2:57 AM
Thanks! I'll try that one right away.

Works great. No more PC addiction. Thanks!
Test Subject
#693 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:25 AM
Hello I'm having problems with the Super speed mod by Artum. It does make ultra speed much faster but also eliminates free will/autonomy, sims just stand there idling all day and only autonomously do actions that prevent them from dying (eat when starving, use the toilet when nature calls etc). I'm not sure if other people experience this as well or just me
Lab Assistant
#694 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katarina846
Ssimsixal_RiskyWohoo_30percent doesn't work

She is no longer updating her mods and has retired, however, if you want risky Woohoo then I suggest getting Master Controller here on MTS by Deaderpool and his Woohoo mod from sexy sims. Risky Woohoo is there along with alot of other tweaks and or fixes.
Test Subject
#695 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:02 AM
Having problems with items modded/created by Chisami, shoes and clothing, is such a shame because I absolutely love the stuff the creator makes. I've downloaded multiple items today and I've tried to see if just one, a few, or all of the items are not working and discovered none of them are allowing my game to work, hence the sims 4 not responding as I try to open it up to play. The items I downloaded are listed...

-Bottom high waisted pants (both cuffed and not cuffed)
-Faux suede shoes
-Valentino floral print trousers
-Boho long crop
-Leather lace up shoes
-Penelope Plats
-High waisted skinnies
-Crescent earrings
Scholar
#696 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:45 AM
The stuff by Chisami on tumbler appears to be mostly sims 3 CC there are some sims 4 items but some of them have been converted from sims 3 so i would suggest something has gone wrong or perhaps your game version is different from theirs.

It would be better for you to post to the creator and let them know what its doing to your game.
Test Subject
#697 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 12:52 AM
bungie baby bottle overrides are broken and aren't causing a crash report btw!! 😋
Test Subject
#698 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 1:27 AM Last edited by winterislovely : 13th Jun 2016 at 2:06 AM.
Default Found New Broken CC
I would like to report a broken cc. It's one of NYgirl's content - in my opinion: I think it would be best to stay away from any custom content maker that has cc on this list . The name is: NyGirlS4_af_Layered Sweetheart Sundress.

The cause for it is sims literally doing nothing. After I took it out, my sims were responsive right away.

[EDIT] I tired to make my sims use the fridge, but they became unresponsive to just the fridge. I deleted and bought it twice. But, nothing helped.

Sadly, I took out multiple CC at one (i.e. ones I don't use) so I do not know what single cc had caused this.
Field Researcher
#699 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 6:34 AM
Kids can garden by Arien Li is broken. Sims of all ages will reset when attempting to garden.
I hope someone can pick this one up as Arien Li's tumblr hasn't had any activity in months.
Lab Assistant
#700 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 8:08 PM
Testing Cheats Auto Enabled, Debug Menu, and Fill Motives are also causing the game to bug out. I had to remove them to just get the game to run.
Page 28 of 29