Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update: Magical Keumungo v.1.02 - for TS2 + Ep - Now compatible with Insimenator!

by Flyby Posted 30th Apr 2005 at 2:49 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2005 at 10:16 PM by Flyby

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 9:18 PM
Where exactly in game do I find this? I have so much download stuff xD
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:59 AM
first of all thanks for this object! it's really usefull, and I have been using mine for a while and worked really well... but now it seems I have lost all jealousy in the game. In houses where there is no Keumongo still I get no jealousy whatsoever. I don't complain much really but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I have most of the eps.
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RukiTabuki
Where exactly in game do I find this? I have so much download stuff xD

Decorative/wall hangings
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:04 AM
Sorry, but I can't help you...
Since I am now into Sims 3 coding (as some of you might have noticed) I have no more chance to test things in The Sims 2 game. Actually the game has been deinstalled from my computer long time ago and all the modding tools I had used and even the know-how to handle these tools is gone.
So I am no longer able to support this Mod.
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:50 PM
what's the difference between the '_1.02' and the '_1.02 - ISC' package files??? do i need both of them? do i need one of them? which one do i need!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#81 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rockergal221
what's the difference between the '_1.02' and the '_1.02 - ISC' package files??? do i need both of them? do i need one of them? which one do i need!

I would guess ISC means 'InSim Compatible':
Quote:
What is new in version 1.02 ?
The Magical Keumungo is now fully compatible with all versions of Erics Insimenator up to Insimenator 1.2 EP. That is to say, there are two versions of the Keumungo now: One cooperates with the Insimenator while the other one is a stand-alone version which you should use in case you don't have the Inimenator installed. For more information see the installation-notes inside the RAR-file!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I would guess ISC means 'InSim Compatible':

I would guess that 'The Insimenator' by Eric doesn't exist anymore... cause this is what ISC really means (compatible with the Insimenator). At least I didn't see it anymore, for some time...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 9:43 AM
thankyou! this object sounds great, I love the description of it, 'tis very creative haha
does it work with inteenimater, however?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 7th May 2011 at 10:21 PM
Is there any way possible to make a version that does not require the uni expansion? I have night life and the fun with pets pack but no uni. Great work with this, it looks really great! Heard only good things about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:00 PM
where is it? how do i use it?
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#86 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 1:53 AM
And other words if you having problems do not use it at all. The creator have move on to do more damage for Sims 3. I do not trust these new modders if it is not Pescado, Numenor, or Twojeffs you are taking a chance they always test their mods on every Eps. So back up your game, before adding any mods. Sorry I must say the truth here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:55 AM
quick question, does it work for marriages?
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:52 AM
this didn't install properly for me, i cant find the object, could someone help?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#89 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 8:11 PM
Thanks for the anti-jealousy mod. It works great for my neighborhood full of custom romantic sims. Now anyone can make out/have relationships with anyone while their significant other does not care at all ,lol. It makes my romantic sims reach their full potentail as romancers. Even my townies are customized romantics. I was so sick and tired of the other sims getting angry just because they batted an eye. I have one in every house in my town and also on community lots. Now this is the way any romantic neighborhood should be. Fantastic job and thanks for all the hard work you put into it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 9:41 PM
im gay
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#91 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:49 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#92 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:36 PM
Thank you