Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 2:32 AM
Default WCIF old cosplaysimmer persona stuff?
As this board is probably aware CosplaySimmer has recently gone dark. I did not find out until today! And while all of their paid content can be found on various DWP-style websites, their old stuff that used to be free cannot and the links have expired. All of my searching has turned up nothing, so now my only hope is people that might have these files and be willing to hand them over to me.

I did not find out until today that these contents used to be free, I just thought that the proxy sites simply did not have them.

The one I mainly want is the Yuu Narukami one! The hair and uniform pieces were separate--I have the hair, but I still need the uniform.

Here it is. If there's any way of tracking this down let me know please.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 3:53 PM
https://yiff.party/patreon/17370024
Check the last page here and download the file in the post called 'All Free Public Content until Feb 2019 for Direct', I checked and it has the Yu Narukami outfit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 8:07 AM Last edited by RangerKellyn : 15th Sep 2021 at 11:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Orola
https://yiff.party/patreon/17370024
Check the last page here and download the file in the post called 'All Free Public Content until Feb 2019 for Direct', I checked and it has the Yu Narukami outfit.

Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... I have the files here! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hpvnvct798263/Yuu
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 11:14 PM
Default Link is dead, still possible?
Quote: Originally posted by RangerKellyn
Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... if anyone finds this thread later and wants the repaired versions, please let me know!

Hi! I recently got back into the Sims, and it seems the original download links earlier in the thread have gone cold. Is it possible for the LODs and the original files to be sent anyway?
Thanks for your efforts in preserving these, btw!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RangerKellyn
Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... if anyone finds this thread later and wants the repaired versions, please let me know!

Do you think you can compile a zip file of Yu's hair and outfit? It's nowhere else to be found and the link doesn't work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:04 PM
i'm also looking for their old persona stuff. i have most of it but i'm missing the persona 4 stuff (everyone except yukiko amagi specifically). if anyone has the original files please let me know!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Eynonemoose : 11th Mar 2021 at 6:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by grapeflavoredorange
i'm also looking for their old persona stuff. i have most of it but i'm missing the persona 4 stuff (everyone except yukiko amagi specifically). if anyone has the original files please let me know!!!!

I can post the Yukiko amagi stuff here, In return, please post the Yu narukami and rest of the persona 4 cast that you have that you have (I still can't find Chie)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  cosplaysimmer_persona_4_yukiko_amagi.zip (2.66 MB, 209 downloads)
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 10:56 PM
Here's all the rest of them that I've got saved. This is my first time uploading, so let me know if I accidentally screwed something up somehow!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CosplaySimmer_Yu_Narukami.zip (773.0 KB, 453 downloads)
File Type: zip  CosplaySimmer_Chie.zip (926.9 KB, 462 downloads)
File Type: zip  CosplaySimmer_Rise_Kujikawa.zip (1.10 MB, 403 downloads)
File Type: zip  CosplaySimmer_Persona_4_Naoto_Shirogane.zip (2.32 MB, 306 downloads)
File Type: zip  CosplaySimmer_Persona_4_Yosuke_Hanamura.zip (2.01 MB, 317 downloads)
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syrufitsta
Here's all the rest of them that I've got saved. This is my first time uploading, so let me know if I accidentally screwed something up somehow!

Genuinely made an account just to say you're an absolute saint. I've not been able to find either of these for ages, thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syrufitsta

you're a saint.
by any chance, do you have chiaki hayasaka?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2021 at 8:16 PM
On that note, does anyone have any of his/her Persona 5 stuff? I'm looking for Yusuke and Makoto specifically.

Test Subject
#12 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:52 PM
I have the Yusuke set in my cc folder, added it to this post.
A lot of cosplaysimmer's cc can be found here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...atreon/cosplay/ unfortunately not everything seems to be there as the two sets above are missing,
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CosplaySimmer_Yusuke.rar (1.27 MB, 455 downloads)
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st May 2021 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orola
I have the Yusuke set in my cc folder, added it to this post.
A lot of cosplaysimmer's cc can be found here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...atreon/cosplay/ unfortunately not everything seems to be there as the two sets above are missing,

awesome! thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 10:41 PM Last edited by Girlysimmer2002 : 9th Jul 2021 at 6:51 AM.
I am looking for cosplay simmer 's old danganronpa cc specifically for her Hiyoko, Mikan, and Chiaki cosplay sets .
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Girlysimmer2002
I am looking for cosplay simmer 's old danganronpa cc specifically for her Hiyoko, Mikan, and Chiaki cosplay sets . Also I am looking for her old persona 5 cosplay sets of Ren, Ryuji, Ann, Haru.

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...atreon/cosplay/ all the persona stuff you need is available here.
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 4:22 PM
Side note: I'm still looking for Makoto Niijima.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 8:34 AM Last edited by Girlysimmer2002 : 10th Jul 2021 at 12:50 AM.
Hey guys I looked up Cosplaysimmer today and their website and patreon is back online but on the patreon there's no cc . And on the website there's just two cc and I contacted Cosplaysimmer on patreon and this what they messaged me We took a break due to personal issue. You can download the items that are posted on our website. We ll try to update as often as possible.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for letting us know. If cosplaysimmer reuploads the items and/or paywall them again, I'll remove my uploads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 11:03 AM
I completely forgot about this thread! I see plenty of people have responded since then, especially asking about my repaired Yuu CCs. I don't play the game often anymore, haha.. so here they are for posterity's sake! I've also repaired the Naoto CC!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hpvnvct798263/Yuu
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 10:29 PM
Still no Makoto tho :/