Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 4:57 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 8:03 PM.
The Celebrity Chef Challenge
Hi everyone! As the name implies, this challenge has to do with cooking. Please note that Free Time is required.

First thing's first- you have to create a sim. Any old sim can do. I would suggest just creating one, but additional info about multiple sims can be found later on.
After you have created your sim, move 'em into a house. Any house can do; pre-made, made by you, or downloaded. Make sure this house has normal furnishings, but give it the dinkiest, most simple kitchen as possible. You may upgrade it with every contest won, but the upgrades can only be minimal. (i.e.- adding another counter, another stove, another sink, etc.)
As for the next step, there are a couple ways you can go about doing it...
You can either a) Make your own food contest hall similar to Sue's Secret Kitchen OR b) Build your sim's cuisine enthusiasm up enough to unlock Sue's Secret Kitchen.

The point of this challenge is to win as many food contests as possible. Your sim can't have a job. His/her income solely depends on the food contests. Make sure your simmie is prepared to win!

SCORING:
+20 points for every contest won
-10 points for every contest lost
+5 points for every cooking skill gained
-5 points for every cooking skill lost (it can happen)
+6 points for every cuisine enthusiasm gained
-6 points for every cuisine enthusiasm lost
+30 points for every 5 contests won
-20 points for every 5 contests lost

Additional scoring, for the funsies:
+15 points for every teen who ages into an adult with 5 or more cuisine enthusiasm points
+15 points for every teen who ages into an adult with 5 or more cooking skill points
+30 points for every food contest won after the goal of 40

You win if-
~You win 40 food contests

I would love to hear stories of your sims in this challenge! I can also create a food contest hall if the demand is high enough.
Have fun everyone!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 5:14 PM
Definitely giving this one a try.

Sue's Secret Kitchen is actually one of my favorite places to send my sims. Not just because of the contest, but because all the sims I'm not controlling there get ornery so fast. I've never seen more fights in my game than on that lot.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:43 PM
wow this sounds like a really fun challenge. i'm definitely going to give it a go.

If love is what saves all the creatures then why can't I hear them howl?
New Livejournal
EX:pondefloor