Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sci-Fi Build Set

by Pixelhate Posted 6th May 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 6:43 PM by Pixelhate

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Scholar
Original Poster
#51 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:26 PM
Kaikuki : I've just test it with success. It might be a login/logoff problem. Try to log off, close your browser, then restart, login and dwld. Let me know if it's still not working for you.. we'll find out a solution !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th May 2007 at 11:01 PM
7|-|15 15 \_/83|2 (00|.

That is l337 for "This is uber cool"

Simaster8 - Decking-out your suburbia
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th May 2007 at 2:31 AM
I love this thank you so much. This definetely deserved to be a featured set. Just amazing. I think I will use it for my Silent Hill Subway World. Oh wow this is just amazing.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th May 2007 at 9:16 PM
Oh very cool. Gritty sci-fi look usually beats the shiny one.
Oh and does MNOP/ABN mean anything or is it just cool looking aurebesh letters stringed together?

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Scholar
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th May 2007 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kissamies
Oh very cool. Gritty sci-fi look usually beats the shiny one.
Oh and does MNOP/ABN mean anything or is it just cool looking aurebesh letters stringed together?

Thanks. I don't wanna beat anything, just trying to bring something complementary
I could pretend there is a meaning behind the text and keep it secret but you have perfectly described it : just cool looking aurebesh letters stringed together. :D

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Instructor
#56 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:14 AM
Something I have been playing with in MilkShape =)

Naturally - this will require considerable thought and development before it can be made workable with windows and doors, but with pixelhate's help and permission, who knows what will come from this
Screenshots

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Scholar
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:27 AM
*Screamin' and jumpin' all over the place in a over excited manner*

"Eeeek!" But..but, Eeeeek! 3D Eeeek! I want I want!"

*Needs obviously to settle down before commenting in a proper way*

Forum Resident
#58 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:45 AM
beos, that is cool! you could make it like a window and snap it into existing walls! that would be awesome!

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:42 AM
Wow, Pixelhate!! These are perpect Sci-Fi walls. Thank you so much. I'm considering making another "embossed window" for this set. :D

-Prida
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:33 PM
*cries with happiness*

This is beautiful work. Thank you so much.

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:19 PM
This is amazing!! Thank you
Field Researcher
#62 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 6:05 PM
Great set! I'm actually currently writing a sci-fi sims story, but I was despairing over my lack of good scenery. You've solved my problems =D

thank you!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Instructor
#63 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:13 PM
These are gonna make an awsome base for the Weapon X Project. Woot! Thank you!
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:15 AM
this is just nice. thank you.
Scholar
#65 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM
This looks really good. But, any clue as to why these files keep crashing my game?
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:02 AM
WOW!!!!

Big thanks!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
This looks really good. But, any clue as to why these files keep crashing my game?

No. First time I hear it . Are you sure these files are involved in the crash ? Can you explain how it does happen ?

Scholar
#68 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 11:02 AM Last edited by Jasumi : 20th Aug 2007 at 11:08 AM.
Actually, it wasn't the files, I'm sorry. What happened was some weird GUI conflict everytime I installed new content into the Downloads Folder (your lovely files happened to get caught up in that somehow. lol)

But it's fixed now. And these look SUPER in my Sci-Fi set. Thank you.

P.S: I added your profile to my favorites. Great stuff.
Scholar
Original Poster
#69 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
Actually, it wasn't the files, I'm sorry. What happened was some weird GUI conflict everytime I installed new content into the Downloads Folder

Lab-rat life isn't without risks Glad you found out a solution!

Field Researcher
#70 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 1:46 AM
This set is so seriously rad. And, now after seeing this I've finally convinced my boyfriend to start playing!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:33 PM
These are simply awesome! My industrial enthusiastic Sims thank you! ^^

This world is no fun.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 7:41 PM
Awesome Set Thanks!

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Field Researcher
#73 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:16 PM
Downloaded and tried it out in my game. I love it. Very dark and sci fi. Goods well with the Maxis "space " windows. /bravo!
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 4:30 AM
I Cannot get the Sci-Fi Columns! Insimenator isn't working correctly! Can you put that filr on MTS2?
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 9:18 AM
I don't have the authorisation to put the creations of someone esle here. Since Insim is down for the moment, I can't even ask the authorisation...
It's probably a matter of time for the files to be accessible.
I can only advice patience...

Page 3 of 4