Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New MESH - hair bun

by bakalia Posted 12th May 2007 at 9:25 AM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 6:19 PM by bakalia : Mesh2 - without hanging hair

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:04 PM
Wow this Is Soo Amazing its Exactly Like My Friends hair I Was Wondering I You Could Make it In A teen Verison Also Please Upload your Models Shes Wonderful!!
Inventor
#27 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bakalia
---------------
mmmmm I don't understand... Mesh_hairkokgr is original and Mesh2_hairkokgr is modified (withaout the hanging hair ). Both are downloading

That's weird, on my comp, it's not showing a download link at all..Hmm..weird, the whole download box isn't showing up either, all the other downloads on the site are though, like your naomi cambell model, I just downloaded btw, she's awesome!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#28 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:44 AM
Finally got through to download the model. Thanks!

Like the poster above, the download link isn't showing for me, either. It was yesterday, but isn't today.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:35 AM
Beautiful! Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 15th May 2007 at 7:13 PM
Very nice!, I especially like 'Mesh 2' - thanks for creating/uploading/sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:04 PM
great hair mesh! Thank you so much for sharing!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Instructor
#32 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:38 AM
Wow! This is beautiful! Amazing job for your first mesh. I haven't ventured into making hair meshes yet because they are too complex for me at this point. So I tip my hat to you. Excellent work!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:10 AM
This is so pretty! I would download in a second if it were in dirty blonde. I hope to see recolours soon!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 10:48 PM
Incredibly beautiful mesh! I have wanted a bun like this for my sims for the longest time. Thank you for your wonderful creation.
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:44 AM
Fantastic mesh! I like it very much! But I had no idea that in Poland it's called a Greek Bun :/ Thanks for sharing!

Vivat nostra civitas Mod The Sims 2, vivat, crescat, floreat!
Scholar
#36 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 9:46 PM
This is really pretty. I hope you'll do more colors!
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Dec 2007 at 8:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
it's called greek bun because ancient greek women used t have it... thanx for the recolour. it's beautiful!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 12:39 AM
It's so awesome
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:23 PM
Wow !! this is wonderful hair, good for a wedding. Thank you
Page 2 of 2